How accurate are the Helix Revv amp models??

I am curious. To revert back to more of a a rawer Marshall flavour/vibe??
I did do a switchable raw mod but also added depth, variable negative feedback and a treble shift. The amp originally was all compressed mids. I wanted less compression, more highs and lows.

FWIW, I’m not sure what year 3-channel I had, but it was my least favorite Dual Rec I’ve ever played. Had this odd, stiff feeling and I often felt disconnected from the tone. I had a couple 2-channels from the 90’s I loved but that 3-channel was more like an approximation of the Duals I had.
Multi watt 3 channel is where it's at. The other 3 channel is blah to me as well

I have a Helix and a mkii, the Generator 120 is very picky on the cabinet. More so than any amp I've had. When you get the right cabinet it sounds fantastic and pretty similar to the amp models in the Helix.

What cab did you think worked best with the Generator 120?

I'd pick that over the revv (or really most amps) any day

preach GIF by Shalita Grant

How do the recto's respond to boosts and OD pedals? Pretty good I'm assuming, as it's a common combination I suppose.

Is there anything to be aware of with the 2018+ multi-watt 3 channel dual recto's ? Any downsides? Anything that I would overlook initially, but that would eventually piss me off? How does it play with the GigRig stuff?

Back