Here comes Kemper. Bye Felicias

Haha! MexWest? Ergo, Taco Bell? :idk
Carlos O'Kellys if you are into fine dining
kendrick lamar GIF by Interscope Records

An Irish Mexican joint. Only in America. :LOL:

We have some bad Midwestican franchises around here, too. I like the Mom and Pop
joints where no English is spoken. Pre-packaged, frozen, and then reheated for service
is never the way to go. For me.

The *only* thing at Chili’s that is prepped in-house is the pico. Chicken, steaks, etc, all frozen. The burgers are the only protein not frozen, at least when I was there and those now get cooked on a conveyor belt where the burger temp is set by how fast the conveyor belt moves. :rofl Oh, they ‘make’ the ranch by dumping some seasoning packets into tubs of mayo and buttermilk.Ya know, REAL cooking.:whistle

Couldn't give a toss about USB audio tbh. I've got el primo sex-sex-sex audio interfaces already.

And a Presonus Quantum.

The *only* thing at Chili’s that is prepped in-house is the pico. Chicken, steaks, etc, all frozen. The burgers are the only protein not frozen, at least when I was there and those now get cooked on a conveyor belt where the burger temp is set by how fast the conveyor belt moves. :rofl Oh, they ‘make’ the ranch by dumping some seasoning packets into tubs of mayo and buttermilk.Ya know, REAL cooking.:whistle
nacho libre GIF

Holy shit. This is exactly what I was predicting the next gen profiling would be, and Kemper did it on their existing hardware. Man did I sell them short so many years ago, should've kept that KPA. Kudos Kemper.

Holy s**t. This is exactly what I was predicting the next gen profiling would be, and Kemper did it on their existing hardware. Man did I sell them short so many years ago, should've kept that KPA. Kudos Kemper.
I'm going to hold off to kudos until we see it in action. Sounds like a great idea in theory I'm just curious how it will work in practice.

Super cool to see them continue to push their unit forward

Back