Here comes Kemper. Bye Felicias

I'm trying to determine whether it's just advanced profiling or whether there are actual models included.
I think he is saying 40 actual amps tonestacks , so basically this will help for instance if you want to change knobs , it will react in a more amp like fashion if you spin the dials at least on those 40 stacks

would love to see the list . we know there is deluxe, vibe, JTM45, Plexi , Ac30 . 40 would cover a lot of ground

Can someone tell me what liquid profiling is

200.gif

Gotta love the last seconds of the vid ;-)

I know this “tone stack like amp” was a thing for many, personally I don’t think I’ll even use it.
Do think it’s very cool they keep innovating on the same hardware. To me that’s “keepin it real”..and great for customers.
I was happy with the unit I bought, and feel I got substantial upgrades since. Contrary to sentiments on gearfora..I feel Kemper has offered more significant updates then many others.

Gotta love the last seconds of the vid ;-)

I know this “tone stack like amp” was a thing for many, personally I don’t think I’ll even use it.
Do think it’s very cool they keep innovating on the same hardware. To me that’s “keepin it real”..and great for customers.
I was happy with the unit I bought, and feel I got substantial upgrades since. Contrary to sentiments on gearfora..I feel Kemper has offered more significant updates then many others.
It's a great piece of gear. Still!

Can someone tell me what liquid profiling is so I don't have to feed into that channel?
Take a capture, now drop in the actual tone stack of that amp from Liquid profiling and it should respond exactly like the profiled amp.

Or you can experiment and frankenstein a different amps tone stack in place of the standard - could be neat, could be a hot mess, but you have tonal options.

Back