Helix Firmware 3.60

Please read the Release Notes here.
Thank you to all you cool cats at Line 6. My Helix Floor is my favorite guitar and music making product ever. I use it for everything — vocal chains, guitar, reamping, 8 channel audio interface to my PC, headphone amp for my DAW… and it continues to get even better with every new update. Such a killer product.

While not a crazy update for my HX Effects, I was wondering if any new factory presets come with this update on the HX Effects...

Upper right encoder of the Stomp still acting wonky (defenitely a software thing, plenty of Stomp owners were reporting it all of a sudden after 3.5).

Last edited:
Fwiw, this has been strange since 3.5 (hence when it was introduced) already: Why do I have to select the amp tab in an A&C block when I want to have acess to the legacy cabs? There's no legacy amps (yet?), just cabs, so the only thing making sense would be for this to be available within the cab tab.

Elmsley... 😬😐
To put it gently, this model has fallen so far from the tree it's not even in the forest.
As a defender of underdogs (I’m looking at you Voltage Queen) I totally failed the Elmsley with the 30 minutes of free time I had this morning. I spent most of the time comparing my Litigator patch to the GSG with the Cast 1x12. I almost went all Jim Lill with a stopwatch to see how long the sustain lasted. Then I spent the last 5 minutes with the Zendrive model on with what I’m sure was a dumb look on my face, going “oh yeah, Robben Ford”.

Here you go:
  • Gain—controls the Gain
  • Drive—controls the Drive
  • Bass—controls the Bass
  • Mid Level—controls the Mid Level
  • Mid Freq—controls the Mid Frequency
  • Treble—controls the Treble
  • Master—controls the Master volume
Could you please rephrase that with more brevity, and in layman's terms? :beer

Back