Helix Firmware 3.60

So Di… anyone jumping over to the PG team to help out a little… push things, a little bump here and there. Chill after 3.6 drop? Understandable… y’all got to take some breaks, I get it.

(Im goofing around of course)

The images of Robben's #102 have been removed from Grammatico's website but I could still find them on Wayback Machine.
I have no idea how Grammatico got his hands on Robben's actual amp, but here it is.

RobbenFordIMG_9579-1278x850.jpg

RobbenFord102e-1133x850.jpg

Allright, not gonna lie here, but that Grammatico is just fantastic. The most amazing thing being that I could actually imagine to play a certain kind of gig with just this amp model and my typical lead switching (mellow pre-amp compression boost and post-amp EQ). No further drives needed, even without a tone control, the overdrive is working incredibly well, resulting in a thick and juicy clean and a nice and creamy drive.

Now let me check that other thing.

PS, slight bummer though: HX FX users only get two new toys to play with, one of which is stereo only. Anyhow, I guess that means I'll stick to Native for checking out the new models. The amps seem tasty!
Well I was saving up for an HXFX, but those new amps sound awesome from what I have heard on YT. I guess I'm saving up a little more for a Stomp or Stomp XL to join the cool club.

Damn you Line 6!! :rofl

Allright, not gonna lie here, but that Grammatico is just fantastic.

Need to make some time this week to play with it on my Stomp XL but, just from clips i've heard so far.... yeah. That thing should please most still whining about Helix lacking a "proper" Dumble model.

Up there with AxeFX's ODS-100 models.

Back