Helix 3.2 when?

Footswitch assigned parameters were always tied to snapshots, now you can 'kick in' a parameter and jump between snapshots without it changing.

Something that @HotRats has been requesting for TWO YEARS.
Okay - I think I get that. But what is the scenario you guys are wanting to use this in? I‘m probably just being slow today, but I can’t think of when I would want to use that…. Care to share an example? Or @HotRats ?

Footswitch assigned parameters were always tied to snapshots, now you can 'kick in' a parameter and jump between snapshots without it changing.

But hey. I have an external midi pedal controlling amp parameters with one switch, clean and dirty. I just make sure it’s where I want before I save the snapshots, and I still can switch anyway I like. So… gawd darn damn it i still don’t understand :facepalm

Okay - I think I get that. But what is the scenario you guys are wanting to use this in? I‘m probably just being slow today, but I can’t think of when I would want to use that…. Care to share an example? Or @HotRats ?

Read the back and forth between HotRats and me on this page:

Explain what this does in practical terms…

Me to… like I am a five year old.

1667501750849.png

Think this is what Ill do
ill save / export all my personal presets to a folder on me desktop
and do a fresh/clean install my Helix is quite messy so this is great start from scratch

OPTIONAL: Performing a factory reset loads the new 3.50 Factory Presets, but restoring from your backup will overwrite these.
So no restore from Back up

Read the back and forth between HotRats and me on this page:
Ahhh … got it. Helpful thanks!

I have about 100 with so many IR many of my patches are outdated stuff
Just going to keep what I really need and Yes Format C or should i say Format H :grin

Think this is what Ill do
ill save / export all my personal presets to a folder on me desktop
and do a fresh/clean install my Helix is quite messy so this is great start from scratch

OPTIONAL: Performing a factory reset loads the new 3.50 Factory Presets, but restoring from your backup will overwrite these.
So no restore from Back up
Or, before restoring export the 3.5 factory presets to you computer, restore from the backup, then re-import the 3.5 factory presets over the restored ones.

Back