Helix 3.2 when?

A block limit is a block limit though. Correct? Reducing DSP is great but you are still at 8 blocks. So if you are replacing an amp and separate IR block with one amp+cab block; that will yield extra room in a preset. Unless I am missing some math somewhere :rofl
friends fail GIF

A block limit is a block limit though. Correct? Reducing DSP is great but you are still at 8 blocks. So if you are replacing an amp and separate IR block with one amp+cab block; that will yield extra room in a preset. Unless I am missing some math somewhere :rofl
Personally I’m okay on blocks, but want to break out from the Litigator and Bass amps for my fancy reverb and pitch patches.

Certain blocks/models eat up more DSP than others though, so saving DSP in one area could mean the difference between being able to add the block/model you want or not.

I WANNA TRY DAT INVECTIVE LIKE RIGHT NOW!!!!

the mic positions on the cabs looks awesome too. new EQD models too, wow. sweet!!!!!

The reducing of dsp in the cab block may help to use certain combinations of blocks that was not possible before. I need to test it, but I can say that I’m always riding on the dsp with my use of several reverbs and delay. This is mostly because I’m almost always using a A+C block. The new cab will help me squeeze more into a preset.

Back