Helix 3.2 when?

My thoughts are
The ad above is real
It is 3.5
If you blow up the pic of car jumping posted on TGP
It shows the # 8 which likely could mean Tuesday November 8th
And I think DI photo shopped his face as the driver 🙄

Release candidate​

A release candidate (RC), also known as "going silver", is a beta version with potential to be a stable product, which is ready to release unless significant bugs emerge. In this stage of product stabilization, all product features have been designed, coded and tested through one or more beta cycles with no known showstopper-class bugs. A release is called code complete when the development team agrees that no entirely new source code will be added to this release. There could still be source code changes to fix defects, changes to documentation and data files, and peripheral code for test cases or utilities. Beta testers, if privately selected, will often be credited for using the release candidate as though it were a finished product. Beta testing is conducted in a client's or customer's location and to test the software from a user's perspective.

Stable release​

Also called production release, the stable release is the last release candidate (RC) which has passed all stages of verification and tests. The remaining bugs are considered as acceptable. This release goes to production.

1 week? 2weeks? 3 weeks ? :idk
Ok.. let’s wait for @Digital Igloo ’s next PR (production release) meme then. Hear that Di! You better find something really funny. We’re all about memes and funny stuff here. No pressure. But it’s as important as the update itself. K.

nothing important we didn't already knew or guessed, just a little annoying leak for Line6 (a stupid beta tester leak in youtube comment)
Oh, this again.

Yeah, nothing big, still annoying though. Not a "marketing leak", I'd guess.

Release candidate​

A release candidate (RC), also known as "going silver", is a beta version with potential to be a stable product, which is ready to release unless significant bugs emerge. In this stage of product stabilization, all product features have been designed, coded and tested through one or more beta cycles with no known showstopper-class bugs. A release is called code complete when the development team agrees that no entirely new source code will be added to this release. There could still be source code changes to fix defects, changes to documentation and data files, and peripheral code for test cases or utilities. Beta testers, if privately selected, will often be credited for using the release candidate as though it were a finished product. Beta testing is conducted in a client's or customer's location and to test the software from a user's perspective.

Stable release​

Also called production release, the stable release is the last release candidate (RC) which has passed all stages of verification and tests. The remaining bugs are considered as acceptable. This release goes to production.

1 week? 2weeks? 3 weeks ? :idk
Here’s what DI had to say about RCs and timing a while back…

DI said:
My personal Helix Floor is currently running 3.07.9c-8019f66, which was built this morning. As soon as we have a firmware release candidate, QA soaks it for several days. If no new bugs appear (or if the new bugs are very minor), engineering spins another build with no change other than renaming it "3.10" (or whatever the release is that time). This takes place literally an hour or two before release.

It shows the # 8 which likely could mean Tuesday November 8th
And I think DI photo shopped his face as the driver 🙄
Yeah, no.
Ok.. let’s wait for @Digital Igloo ’s next PR (production release) meme then. Hear that Di! You better find something really funny. We’re all about memes and funny stuff here. No pressure. But it’s as important as the update itself. K.
As soon as I plan something, it ceases to be funny. That's why I'm not in Marketing.

3.50 is live. PLEASE READ THE RELEASE NOTES!
350_Splash.jpg.3ed9af96e0f1b1c99dc8b2880c6bc580.jpg

Back