Helix 3.2 when?

Ahh - Release Candidate. Of course!

Think About It GIF by Red Giant

Wow. I didn't get that at all. I was about to join some remote controlled car forums and research the model he posted to figure out what this meant. I might have to go as far as buying one and playing with it. Then I'd start obsessing about the "feel" of how the car handles and wonder if that's what he was hinting at.

By the time the update came out I might have given up playing guitar entirely and had a collection of dozens of cars. So thanks for saving me.

Wow. I didn't get that at all. I was about to join some remote controlled car forums and research the model he posted to figure out what this meant. I might have to go as far as buying one and playing with it. Then I'd start obsessing about the "feel" of how the car handles and wonder if that's what he was hinting at.
That’s exactly what I did :idk Anyone want an RC buggy? Handles great; low miles.

Alls I can say is that this 3.2 speculation and release date is just nuts, never ever seen anything like that before
this will lead up to massive expectations for sure
I hope the boys at line6 are aware of this

:sofa

Alls I can say is that this 3.2 speculation and release date is just nuts, never ever seen anything like that before
this will lead up to massive expectations for sure
I hope the boys at line6 are aware of this

:sofa
At this point I don't think it's going to make some people happy even if it played the guitar for them lol and that's not a knock against line 6 at all

Back