Helix 3.2 when?

1666042279165.jpeg

Are we going to play Stonehenge tomorrow?

If we’re going down that path I’d like to dedicate this to @Digital Igloo

If Helix forum people would write a collab song dedicated to manufacturers… this is what the lyrics would be :ROFLMAO:

Oh I love this album (Vauxhall and I)… can’t help but laugh at Morrissey and his quirky lyrics and his weird “aaahhh” in every song.

Last edited:
If we’re going down that path I’d like to dedicate this to @Digital Igloo

If Helix forum people would write a collab song dedicated to manufacturers… this is what the lyrics would be :ROFLMAO:

Oh I love this album (Vauxhall and I)… can’t help but laugh at Moreissey and his quirky lyrics and his weird “aaahhh” in every song.

I know like 3,4 Smiths tunes tops. I love them all. Everyday Is Like Sunday, How Soon Is Now and Girlfriend In A Coma :chef

I know like 3,4 Smiths tunes tops. I love them all. Everyday Is Like Sunday, How Soon Is Now and Girlfriend In A Coma :chef
Give “Vauxhall and I” a spin. There are really good (in a Morrissey way) songs there. First time I heard it I was like… wtf this man is nuts.. it’s kinda like music humor. Most of the song have that vibe, except maybe “Hold on to your friends” which may be considered the best and most serious song on that album. Be warned… the songs may get stuck in your head and never leave :LOL: I guess that was what he was good at.

Give “Vauxhall and I” a spin. There are really good (in a Morrissey way) songs there. First time I heard it I was like… wtf this man is nuts.. it’s kinda like music humor. Most of the song have that vibe, except maybe “Hold on to your friends” which may be considered the best and most serious song on that album.
Will do. Thanks for the heads up! @itchyfingers is a HUGE Smiths fan. He probably has some excellent recommendations as well. As long as he doesn't mind the modeling thread tag :bag :rofl

Will do. Thanks for the heads up! @itchyfingers is a HUGE Smiths fan. He probably has some excellent recommendations as well. As long as he doesn't mind the modeling thread tag :bag :rofl
Yeah, I actually played in a Smiths / Moz tribute for over a decade. If we are going albums, I'm a big fan of Queen is Dead and Hatful of Hollow for the Smiths. For Moz I dig the rockabilly sounds of Your Arsenal, and I like how he's changed the way he sings as he aged, evidenced on Years of Refusal.

All time favorite to play, especially with a good drummer:

Back