Helix 3.2 when?

So… 3point50.jpeg it is then :sneaky: Gotta say… that’s a nice ”hint” about the width/length/size/weight of the update…

Shhhh!!! No one go tell on TGP! Let them be in the unknown dark of update figures!
Eddie Murphy Shut Up GIF by Bounce

Helix 3point50.jpg - "The 'sand in your bikini' update"

Also I get way too much enjoyment out of the legacy tile reverb.
Wish they didn’t separate them into legacy and non-legacy categories.

First, “legacy” has a negative connotation - tends to make one think “old and outdated.” Secondly - how do you know when to look in legacy and when not to, when you are just wanting to explore reverbs, for example…

This is a huge update obviously
I think this is the most anticipated release of 2022 this far for many
I hope it’s killer and what people are wishing for

Wish they didn’t separate them into legacy and non-legacy categories.

First, “legacy” has a negative connotation - tends to make one think “old and outdated.” Secondly - how do you know when to look in legacy and when not to, when you are just wanting to explore reverbs, for example…
Yep. I ignored the legacy synth stuff for a long time for that reason and totally missed out. There's some whacky stuff in there that isn't remotely covered by the non-legacy offerings.

Yep. I ignored the legacy synth stuff for a long time for that reason and totally missed out. There's some whacky stuff in there that isn't remotely covered by the non-legacy offerings.

Yep it wasn't til 3.15 that I was able to recreate the Tycobrahe Parapedal. I used a Legacy synth and a flanger to pull it off.

I think this is the most anticipated release of 2022 this far for many

How soon we forget….

CorOS 1.4.1 is now available​

CorOS 1.4.1 is now available.

Fixed​

An issue where a block with no footswitch assigned would automatically have a footswitch assigned when swapping the block with another on The Grid that has a footswitch assigned.
An issue where the Wah parameter could not be adjusted with small movements of Footswitch A when using the Bubba Wah or Crying Wah models.

An issue where incorrect factory IRs were loaded after moving a block to an empty slot when a Cab block was missing the third-party IRs with which the Preset was saved.

An issue where the Tempo LED wouldn’t blink when MIDI over USB was set to “Off” in the Settings > Midi Settings menu.

An issue where a bypassed device would incorrectly display as enabled/selected on The Grid.

An issue where QC would freeze within the Directory when the My Captures folder was full.
An issue where the state of linked outputs would not be maintained on the I/O Settings screen after restoring a backup.

An issue where opening the Parameter Editor for a Looper X block and rotating footswitch E would cause the Quad Cortex to crash.

Minor audio fixes and Preset optimization.

It would seem this is the most hyped up Firmware update ever, by any company
this means really high expectations, which usually means that when it is released
it may disappoint, hoping im wrong :bag

It would seem this is the most hyped up Firmware update ever, by any company
this means really high expectations, which usually means that when it is released
it may disappoint, hoping im wrong :bag
Right - lots of expectations and guess about sonic improvements and cab improvements and new models, etc.

Will be interesting to see what actually happens…

How soon we forget….

CorOS 1.4.1 is now available​

CorOS 1.4.1 is now available.

Fixed​

An issue where a block with no footswitch assigned would automatically have a footswitch assigned when swapping the block with another on The Grid that has a footswitch assigned.
An issue where the Wah parameter could not be adjusted with small movements of Footswitch A when using the Bubba Wah or Crying Wah models.

An issue where incorrect factory IRs were loaded after moving a block to an empty slot when a Cab block was missing the third-party IRs with which the Preset was saved.

An issue where the Tempo LED wouldn’t blink when MIDI over USB was set to “Off” in the Settings > Midi Settings menu.

An issue where a bypassed device would incorrectly display as enabled/selected on The Grid.

An issue where QC would freeze within the Directory when the My Captures folder was full.
An issue where the state of linked outputs would not be maintained on the I/O Settings screen after restoring a backup.

An issue where opening the Parameter Editor for a Looper X block and rotating footswitch E would cause the Quad Cortex to crash.

Minor audio fixes and Preset optimization.
Is this something that actually exists or is it the announcement about something that is supposed to exist at some point later in time? :unsure: :bag

That was their recent update. Look at all those cool features - hybrid mode, plug-ins onboard, desktop editor, tons of new amps and effects…oh wait…
Come on man
This is a huge deal and well worth the wait

Back