Helix 3.2 when?

No. I have been thinking of leaving the program because I work so much these days. I got a lil miffed at Eric yes but that was just the straw. I have no issues with him. I was over that in 20 minutes or so. Yes I am an ex-beta tester now after requesting they release me. As far as what I said to Eric in the other forum, I just don't put up with anything from anyone and never have. I won't have someone holding that over my head like he's some kind of person with control over me. I have been in many beta test programs though the years and I'm sure I will see a few more.

I don't see any benefit in helping them out after the way I was treated with the issues my LT had.
It's none of my business, but I can't help say it's really unfair that you justify your treatment to DI, who I don't think was aware of your support issue, on your problem with other people who work in the same company. DI works at Line6 but he's not Line6.

You actually seem to have personal problems that you're loading on the wrong people, and believe me, I only try to help by saying that. Try to decrease workload before it gets over you.

Anyway, if you're happier now that you're out of beta testing, that's good.

there's another sore spot. Frank is a personal friend of mine. We used to be neighbors. I prefer not to bother him.
I totally get that , but is it bothering him if that’s his job and he is great at it and seems to enjoy it .

I think he would be more upset and bothered by the fact that someone he knew and considered a friend was getting the run around by his department and left w a bad taste about Line6

I have seen Frank get complete strangers from other countries a loner , so for a friend I don’t think he would have been bothered at all
IMO

It's none of my business, but I can't help say it's really unfair that you justify your treatment to DI, who I don't think was aware of your support issue, on your problem with other people who work in the same company. DI works at Line6 but he's not Line6.

You actually seem to have personal problems that you're loading on the wrong people, and believe me, I only try to help by saying that. Try to decrease workload before it gets over you.

Anyway, if you're happier now that you're out of beta testing, that's good.

I live a pretty fruitful life with no more problems than anyone else has. I do work a lot but I love my job, I could just put in 8 a day and call it but the work I do is sometimes crucial to whether someone lives or dies so I put in extra effort. It's not putting me closer to the grave or anything. I won't have someone holding something over my head and trying to control me that's all. At least not someone who is insignificant in my day to day life.

Not that big of a deal really but I also refuse to keep my mouth shut if I'm not happy with a product or service. Same goes with if I'm happy, I will shout it from the rooftops.

I live a pretty fruitful life with no more problems than anyone else has. I do work a lot but I love my job, I could just put in 8 a day and call it but the work I do is sometimes crucial to whether someone lives or dies so I put in extra effort. It's not putting me closer to the grave or anything. I won't have someone holding something over my head and trying to control me that's all. At least not someone who is insignificant in my day to day life.

Not that big of a deal really but I also refuse to keep my mouth shut if I'm not happy with a product or service. Same goes with if I'm happy, I will shout it from the rooftops.
Well, controlling you and reminding you not to talk about a confidential beta, which is something you signed, are completely different things, but to each their own ^_^U

I can't help but notice Frank hasn't been nearly as active over the last year. Not that it's his job, but I just don't see him around much. It used to be anytime anyone had an issue with a Helix, he'd pop in ask for a DM and then take care of it. Luckily I haven't had to get anything serviced or repaired yet.

I can't help but notice Frank hasn't been nearly as active over the last year. Not that it's his job, but I just don't see him around much. It used to be anytime anyone had an issue with a Helix, he'd pop in ask for a DM and then take care of it. Luckily I haven't had to get anything serviced or repaired yet.
I believe he had been promoted or in another position at YGG. Could be that his duties have changed or have kept him too busy to cruise forums/socials. I've been off Facebook for a few months so I haven't been able to keep up with anyone.

I believe he had been promoted or in another position at YGG. Could be that his duties have changed or have kept him too busy to cruise forums/socials. I've been off Facebook for a few months so I haven't been able to keep up with anyone.

It's probably a smarter and healthier thing to spend LESS time on social media and forums!

(Types on a forum while receiving notifications from social media and watching videos on another device)

It's probably a smarter and healthier thing to spend LESS time on social media and forums!

(Types on a forum while receiving notifications from social media and watching videos on another device)
My multitasking tops out at drinking coffee, pooping and watching forum on the phone. And the pooping part is mostly done by itself… so yeah… two things max.

Did he really? Everyone’s been waiting to hear confirmation…
Yes he did...

Screenshot_20221011_222454_Chrome.jpg

...footswitches are a pain to deal with and are one of the most vulnerable parts besides USB ports.
I live in constant fear of the USB B ports on Helix and QC. Already had one failure on an HX Stomp, and it would have been way past my soldering skills to try and fix it myself. The way I use these devices, USB is mandatory, so an RMA is the only solution. And once warranties are expired... :poop:

I live in constant fear of the USB B ports on Helix and QC. Already had one failure on an HX Stomp, and it would have been way past my soldering skills to try and fix it myself. The way I use these devices, USB is mandatory, so an RMA is the only solution. And once warranties are expired... :poop:

Thing is, USB-B are (mechanically) way more rugged than modern alternatives such as USB-C.

USB-B cables are a bit of a PITA to work with though.

USB B is still the most durable USB socket available that's why they still use it.
Actually, the reason most standalone devices use USB-B is that it is the only plug type guaranteeing you won't be able to connect two host computers to one another. But yeah, it's also by far the best mechanical option.

Back