Give me something unique... (TOPIC CLOSED AS I SETTLED WITH H9)

BROCKSTAR

Roadie
Argh, I don't know what I'm even looking for anymore. Got so much stuff now that does a lot but still looking for something unique that is different enough from what I already can do and something that will satisfy me!

Give me ideas lol.

Here's a list of what I already have:

line 6 helix floor, chase bliss mood & habit & blooper, hologram microcosm, empress zoia, tc electronics infinite sustainer, eventide h90, meris lvx, strymon mobius & timeline & volante & nightsky & bigsky, boss sy-300, boss md-500 & dd-500 & rv-500, source audio c4, mpc one

Plug a different instrument into your chain like a synth or electric piano and rediscover what you already have.

I do that with my MPC ONE. Got the world there of synth and sounds with over probably 100,000+ samples on a hard drive lol.

I guess I'm just bored maybe and looking for something.

How different would that be from my timeline / volante and my other delays spread out everywhere lol.

You don't have to use it like a short delay; that's only one thing that you can do with it.

You can also get amazing modulation from it when using the Double Tracker tape decks side of the pedal with small time differences, or only use the Tape Saturation side for gorgeous harmonically rich saturation and warmth, and / or even light drive (It can sound a little like a Lightspeed if you push the tape gain right up).

The Deco is a misunderstood box o' magic, I feel.

Last edited:
You don't have to use it like a short delay; that's only one thing that you can do with it.

You can also get amazing modulation from it when using the double tape decks with small time differences, or only use the tape side for gorgeous tape saturation and warmth, and / or even light drive (It can sound a little like a Lightspeed if you push the tape gain right up).

The Deco is a misunderstood box o' magic, I feel.

I'm going to go youtube it more. V1 or V2? Which is better? I mean I would think V2 would be, but you know how some people are "original is always better"...

I'm going to go youtube it more. V1 or V2? Which is better? I mean I would think V2 would be, but you know how some people are "original is always better"...

Personally, I feel that Deco V2 is worth it for the tone control.

Some people say that it's an extra $80 for a tone knob 🤷‍♂️

( Just checked... it was @Whizzinby that said that 😃 ).

Clearly, there is a glaring lack of a transparent overdrive! :LOL:

100 "transparent" OD pedals later...

Overdrive tired and crazy

@BROCKSTAR Are we to assume that you only want pedals because you posted in the Pedals forum? Or can we get more creative with the suggestions?

Back