What is wrong with me... is wrong with me... wrong with me.... with me... me... m...

The Hobbit Smile GIF

@BROCKSTAR Coming back around to your original topic and the actual gear; I'm wondering if there's anything in particular that attracted you to the Timeline?

Is there something specific that you're looking for, or is this just pure exploration and you have no idea what you'll discover?

@BROCKSTAR Coming back around to your original topic, I'm wondering if there's anything in particular that attracted you to the Timeline?

Is there something specific that you're looking for, or is this just pure exploration and you have no idea what you'll discover?

I'm a bored pedalaholic lol. I've always wanted to try one and lately I've been addicted to strymon as I mentioned in my original post and have mobius -> volante -> nightsky -> bigsky. So obvious choice was to get the timeline next lol :D I like the idea that I can make something and save it for later on the timeline, like you can on mobius / bigsky. However I do also like the hands on play approach of volante / nightsky.

I guess no real reason other then having another delay to play with. Is there really any better answer than that lol :p

@BROCKSTAR That's a great answer, yeah. Well I must confess I don't know so much about the Timeline, so I'm looking forward to hearing your initial thoughts as a freshly minted Timeline newb, once you've had a few days to play around with it. Please report back.

Back