What is wrong with me... is wrong with me... wrong with me.... with me... me... m...

BROCKSTAR

Roadie
Lately I'm addicted to delay pedals (and reverb).

I just found a good deal on reverb for a Strymon Timeline delay. If you have one, what do you think about it?
Always wanted it and I'm sure it'll be just as good as their other stuff!
Maybe I'm just addicted to strymon now?

Now it can sit next to my strymon mobius, volante, nightsky, bigsky

The past week I also picked up the boss trifecta md-500, dd-500 and rv-500.

I think I have like 10 or 11 things that do delays and 10 or 11 things that do reverbs too lol, and probably quite a bit of things
that do modulation as well.

Pedal anonymous here I come... :rofl

Delays are the best!

But I dunno... 🤔 ... you already have the Volante, which is one of the very best delays IMO. Is the Timeline better than that?

Volante is great but I would assume there's quite a difference between it and Timeline. Timeline would be more flexible as it has more delay options and what not. Volante would probably be more warmer than Timeline but I'd have to test that once Timeline comes.

The korg SDD 3000 pedal I missed out on its last re release. It has such a great sound to it. I have the UA plugin to hold me over.

I didn't like it, Bruce. They blew them out for like $99 once upon a time, because no one else
liked them either. Then suddenly they are fetching $500 on Reverb. WTF?? :idk

It's also huge and ugly. In my opinion.

Volante is great but I would assume there's quite a difference between it and Timeline. Timeline would be more flexible as it has more delay options and what not. Volante would probably be more warmer than Timeline but I'd have to test that once Timeline comes.
Yeah Volante and Timeline are verrrrrryyy different from one another. Both worth owning. :satan

Heh. Yes, they are very different @Orvillain @BROCKSTAR

Just sayin'

Eyes What GIF

I didn't like it, Bruce. They blew them out for like $99 once upon a time, because no one else
liked them either. Then suddenly they are fetching $500 on Reverb. WTF?? :idk

It's also huge and ugly. In my opinion.
Omg really? I wanted one, just not bad enough to pay what they cost and tie up the board space. For $99 I wouldn’t have thought twice just to have the chance to check it out.

D

Omg really? I wanted one, just not bad enough to pay what they cost and tie up the board space. For $99 I wouldn’t have thought twice just to have the chance to check it out.

D

Yeah, they didn't sell. At all. There were some known issues with them, too, as I recall.
Including a massive vfolume drop when using the preamp. Doh!! :facepalm

So they got blown out en masse by all the majour retailers.

You can probably search some old TGP threads and read about it. I wouldn't drop
the $500 guys are asking for them now. No way.

Edit: TGP says $229 in 2015 when they were discontinued. I recall seeing them on Ebay for $99
about that same time.

Last edited:
Yeah, they didn't sell. At all. There were some known issues with them, too, as I recall.

I’m out on the volume drop issue…

D

I found a thread over there on it, seems like people raving about it more there lol.

I found a thread over there on it, seems like people raving about it more there lol.

I guess we see what we want to see. :idk

The first words in that thread you linked include "troubleshooting threads." :LOL:

Don't let me ruin an overpriced good time for ya, though.

I don’t think a delay addiction is a bad one to have!

I’m currently sitting in delay optionitis, I can’t even pick where I want to start. I know I’m going to end up with 2 different delays because of what I want to do with them, but one of those things is just a basic reverse delay, so I might use DD-5 or a more stripped down/basic pedal and just use it for that, while having a main delay that does all the other cool sh*t. I’ll definitely need it to have MIDI.

Do most of the units these days do spillover when changing presets?

Back