What is wrong with me... is wrong with me... wrong with me.... with me... me... m...

Studio is the best of pristine digital and tape mixed together.

Yep. I am in love the drum too though! And that’s what's so great about the Volante - so many different flavours in the box depending on one’s mood or target tone. And the easily accessible multi-head combinations are really inspiring.

When you get around to the Boss 500 series make sure you don’t judge them by their presets . They mostly suck. I find this is often the problem for these. There are some great sounds hidden in there but you have to work for them.

So my strymon timeline finally got here tonight...

I Love You GIF
Strymon knows how important making the pedal sound great straight out of the box is . It’s a pity everyone doesn’t do this.

When you get around to the Boss 500 series make sure you don’t judge them by their presets . They mostly suck. I find this is often the problem for these. There are some great sounds hidden in there but you have to work for them.

I never judge anything by presets. Most units have some decent ones and a bit of bad ones. I like to dig in and make stuff my own. Love my boss trifecta md-500, dd-500, rv-500 because they're so versatile.

However if I had to choose between those or my strymon mobius, timeline, bigsky, it would be strymon for sure but that doesn't mean I'm giving up my boss stuff either especially when they can do 2 at once and have deeper assigns and stuff when needed :D

Back