Fractal Talk

Serious question: anyone know how Cliff and Co go about acquiring an amp to be modeled? I’m assuming it’s a case by case basis, but do they borrow amps, or do they have to completely acquire them to be modeled?

Does anyone know if there are big differences between the FM3 headphone out vs Output 1 or 2? I assume mostly just impedance and level?

"If I had my way there would be only FAS models but too many people demand reproductions of existing amps."

Cliff
I never saw that quote before, but I feel the same way! So much potential when you remove the "gotta sound like xyz" and insert "make it sound like the best amp ever"!! Thanks for letting me know Cliff thinks like me ;~)):pee

If requests for Mesa Badlanders ever reach a fever pitch, i.e. more than me and two other guys on this forum :rofl , let me know and I can get you one cheap!
Breaking Bad Gus GIF by Stan.

Does anybody know what speakers are supposed to be in the 2x12 Bassguy Dyna-Cab? There doesn’t seem to be anything in the FAS wiki about this.

This is my go-to Dyna-Cab at present, so I’d love to know.

Man, I promised myself I wouldn't become a Fractal fanboy, but GOTDANG does its Princeton sound :chef :chef:chef!

Eat your heart out, Tone Master Pro

This tone is just my strat, the Princeton Reverb amp model, one of the stock IR cabs, and a reverb block with the studio reverb. No gimmicks, no pedals, no compressors, no EQs, zilch nada nothin zip.

(feel free to relentlessly mock the :poop: drums)

Back