Fractal Talk

Hmmm. As far as I know:

- Record button is bottom left, play button is the one next to that
- Not using loop quantization or the gate/threshold mode
- Don't have anything assigned to HOLD

It just seems a bit more finnicky than other loopers. I'm sure there's something I must be missing, but all the stuff people mentioned, I think I've ruled out.

Cue the FM3/FM9 owners.
1725752270213.gif

If you have dual identical amps in a patch (for stereo FX in front), how do you keep the amp settnigs in sync?

Constantly save to a block library file? Something else? Just live with the hassle?
Attach the main parameters to the manual controllers and add these to the performance page, adjusting them will reflect the changes on both amps.

PS: I wish there was a "stereo link" option for amp blocks and L/R cab slots

Man, that'll be some impressive shit if those upgrades can make it over to those. There'll be a surplus of Digitech Drops being sold.
real talk: is it virtual capo really that much better compared to previous, stable firmwares? (i.e. not counting the issue in the previous beta)

I don't usually do betas, but I'd be very interested in an improved virtual capo

real talk: is it virtual capo really that much better compared to previous, stable firmwares? (i.e. not counting the issue in the previous beta)

I don't usually do betas, but I'd be very interested in an improved virtual capo

Well, I was in E standard and going down to B standard and outside of the feel of a guitar tuned that low and the response that's expected from a guitar in that range, if the guitar in standard tuning weren't acoustically hitting my ears, I wouldn't have known I were using a device to change my tuning. It's immediate and without warble. That was with a mid-gain tone, I loaded my Gilmour Strat preset up, which is a JCM800 model w/ no boost.

Anyone have a great Greenback/Blackback based IR? :idk

Recommendations??

Caveat: If you don't love/adore classic 70's Greenie with Marshall tones,
then please refrain from replying. Automatic disqualification. :LOL:

I have some go to IRs, but am honing in on a few tones, and rather than go
through the IR Roulette Wheel Of Death I thought I would ask.

Thanks! :banana

Well, I was in E standard and going down to B standard and outside of the feel of a guitar tuned that low and the response that's expected from a guitar in that range, if the guitar in standard tuning weren't acoustically hitting my ears, I wouldn't have known I were using a device to change my tuning. It's immediate and without warble. That was with a mid-gain tone, I loaded my Gilmour Strat preset up, which is a JCM800 model w/ no boost.
That’s encouraging hopefully it fits in FM9, I don’t do extreme tuning but dropping a half step or a full step with not perceived latency and not have to use a separate guitar would be great

Recommendations??
Give the ML Sound Labs BLACKBACK and MEGA-GREEN packs a try. They're loaded into a Mesa 4x12, which isn't very conventional but sounds punchy and percussive. In both packs, the 57-C and 421-C IRs sound excellent blended together.

Recommendations??

Caveat: If you don't love/adore classic 70's Greenie with Marshall tones,
then please refrain from replying. Automatic disqualification. :LOL:

I have some go to IRs, but am honing in on a few tones, and rather than go
through the IR Roulette Wheel Of Death I thought I would ask.

Thanks! :banana
I've got the York Audio Blackback set, and it's lovely. I use it all the time.

Back