Fractal Talk

I did the math 5.5556% discount ($100 off).

Confused What Is This GIF

It didn't sound bad. But after playing with for a while I moved to the Plexi 100W, and I finally went back to my favorite JS410. I always go back to the JS 😁

I do that all the time.

Scene 1: I really need to explore more sounds and try using different amp models with the band.:unsure:

Scene 2: With the band trying different amp models :banana

Scene 3: Reverting back to a JCM800 model. :facepalm

I am going to do it again tonight. :rofl

I must defend the honor of the Tele. It will NEVER introduce latency. Its essence is the antithesis of lag. It is the king of immediacy and directness. :giggle:

-Aaron
It's just a gateway drug.

You buy a Tele, then eventually start playing country. Next thing you know you are sitting in your truck with a bottle of Jack, wondering why your wife or husband left you. As you write a song about all the things that have gone wrong with your life, you keep thinking about all the latency you feel when you are trying to play while wasted.

Of course, the Strat is much worse. It leads to club parties and cocaine. Just ask Eric Clapton! Rock bottom is when some logistics dudes are looking at you in disgust, and talking about how you get money for nothing and chicks for free.

It's just a gateway drug.

You buy a Tele, then eventually start playing country. Next thing you know you are sitting in your truck with a bottle of Jack, wondering why your wife or husband left you. As you write a song about all the things that have gone wrong with your life, you keep thinking about all the latency you feel when you are trying to play while wasted.

Of course, the Strat is much worse. It leads to club parties and cocaine. Just ask Eric Clapton! Rock bottom is when some logistics dudes are looking at you in disgust, and talking about how you get money for nothing and chicks for free.
I think it depends if your like Rabea playing a Tele w a Barknuckle Warpig in the bridge he is likely not busting out Tim McGraw or Dixie Chicks 🐥

Axe-Fx III Firmware 26.00 Release​

dance-carrot.gif
:banana :pickle

https://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-3/26p0/axefxiii_dsp_rel_26p00.zip

After installing the firmware you will then need to install the new DynaCab data pack (if you haven't done so already for the beta):
https://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-3/DynaCab/dyna_cabs_1p06.zip

Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Notes​

Improved phase inverter modeling in Amp block. This yields more “weight” and a more open tone when driving the virtual power amp hard (i.e. non-MV amps or MV turned up high).

Updated phase inverter parameters for most models based on new analysis tools.

Added “2x12 5153 Stealth” and “4x12 5153 Stealth” DynaCabs.

Fixed stand-in switch Tap functions not working in some cases.

Fixed pops/clicks can occur when changing Preamp Type in Cabinet block.

Last edited:

Axe-Fx III Firmware 26.00 Release​

View attachment 24650 :banana :pickle

https://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-3/26p0/axefxiii_dsp_rel_26p00.zip

After installing the firmware you will then need to install the new DynaCab data pack (if you haven't done so already for the beta):
https://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-3/DynaCab/dyna_cabs_1p06.zip

Improved phase inverter modeling in Amp block. This yields more “weight” and a more open tone when driving the virtual power amp hard (i.e. non-MV amps or MV turned up high).

Updated phase inverter parameters for most models based on new analysis tools.

Added “2x12 5153 Stealth” and “4x12 5153 Stealth” DynaCabs.

You update yet? How much moar betterer?

1719607930518.png

Updated phase inverter parameters for most models based on new analysis tools. (Toan is in the Pi)

Added “2x12 5153 Stealth” and “4x12 5153 Stealth” DynaCabs. (sweet)

Back