Fractal Talk

1713563022543.gif

At least here, we can call you an asshole, without thread lock/citations.
I can't remember if it was my ban or one of my near-end suspensions, but the post was literally me calling myself an asshole and I got a citation for being disrespectful to other forum users. And of course I was locked out so couldn't give the pedantic, "well ACTUALLY (vocal fry activated), I was being disrespectful to myself and last time I checked, I am not an 'other' forum user." heat of the moment reply :rofl

I can't remember if it was my ban or one of my near-end suspensions, but the post was literally me calling myself an asshole and I got a citation for being disrespectful to other forum users. And of course I was locked out so couldn't give the pedantic, "well ACTUALLY (vocal fry activated), I was being disrespectful to myself and last time I checked, I am not an 'other' forum user." heat of the moment reply :rofl
Insert carbon fiber joke here

Oooooh, new improvements to the optical trems, I hope he added an astigmatism model.
That’s right, I forgot that.

Fortunately for you, he seems to be content with the self-owns.

(timestamped)

A few comments

Did the Tonemaster get any model right ?
And OMG , I don’t think I know one guitar player that does not know how to change a battery in a boss
Love that Electric Flanger what a sound 😂

And more importantly how do you f up a flanger ?

Even still! What the actual fuck?
View attachment 21738
In other news Cooper Carter will be releasing his new Axe Fx “ How to reset your unit after a firmware update “ Masterclass later this summer
In which over the course of 5 hours you will feel comfortable and confident enough to update your firmware and presets

**Note the above is a joke please do not attempt to sign up or email cooper directly

That's like the most TGP thing ever.

Back