Fractal Audio Systems VP4 - Virtual Pedalboard

One loop (lame) no midi, and Only 4 effects a time??? And cannot switch amp channels Hard pass!

My Hx Fx gives me: 2 loops which is slick for bypassing an OD into the front of my amps for clean tones, midi, channel switching and all the effects I need.

Features over sound quality. Got it.
When you have a killer amp and use very little delay and reverb I don't need a Big sky or similar. My point is this product could have need sooo much better and will I'm sure IF FAS listens to discerning users who need features such as midi 2 loops and more effects

Now if your doing these massive soundscapes with tons of delay and ambient tones = lack of substance in playing then it's the product for you!!

Bang on :beer

When you have a killer amp and use very little delay and reverb I don't need a Big sky or similar. My point is this product could have need sooo much better and will I'm sure IF FAS listens to discerning users who need features such as midi 2 loops and more effects

Now if your doing these massive soundscapes with tons of delay and ambient tones = lack of substance in playing then it's the product for you!!

If you don't need it then it isn't a big deal? Life's too short.

Got it. $12k in gear to play Reo Speedwagon covers and only $300 used in the budget for effects. :beer

Back