• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
loop orange GIF
The pickle juice eye drops are definitively a rite of passage but after that this is a pretty nice place, I swear!

I tell you what else ... if it were confirmed that the HX One noise issues were resolved or mitigated, I'd grab one of those for access to Line6 effects. There's NOTHING like Glitch Delay in Fractal land, and it is amazing!

But I think having a HX Stomp, MercuryX, and VP4 all on a board along side my GigRig G3, volume pedal, and wah pedal, might be a tad overkill! :rofl

I laid out a similar board online, and fortunately stopped myself with the realization that this was even more absurd than the last huge board I built. And that’s really saying something, that last one was a giant.

As soon as the real details on the VP4 started getting out last week, I started planning out a possible new board again. After about 20 minutes, I realized I was just creating a physical board with numerous pedals that recreated exactly what I am already doing in the FM9 with no meaningful gains.

I have a disease.

D

I laid out a similar board online, and fortunately stopped myself with the realization that this was even more absurd than the last huge board I built. And that’s really saying something, that last one was a giant.

As soon as the real details on the VP4 started getting out last week, I started planning out a possible new board again. After about 20 minutes, I realized I was just creating a physical board with numerous pedals that recreated exactly what I am already doing in the FM9 with no meaningful gains.

I have a disease.

D
1000067773.gif

Part of me also wants to just go FM9, rather than VP4. For a lot more flexibility and all that jazz. But also, I just got the Quad Cortex, and already have the Axe3... so I don't need the flexibility or amp modelling side of things, necessarily.

1728920582648.png
This could be a thing, with the Quad Cortex chiefly in scenes mode, and the VP4 chiefly in stomps mode.

But tbh, I'm more regarding the QC as a home recording tool than anything.

Or get an MC6 Pro:
1728920937329.png

Which would directly interface with the VP4 via mini jack TRS cables for midi, and it could also use the remote outputs to switch channels on my Recto. If I added an ML5 or ML10X, I could bring the fuzz or overdrive in and out of the signal path from a preset on the MC6 Pro too.

Part of me also wants to just go FM9, rather than VP4. For a lot more flexibility and all that jazz. But also, I just got the Quad Cortex, and already have the Axe3... so I don't need the flexibility or amp modelling side of things, necessarily.

View attachment 30921This could be a thing, with the Quad Cortex chiefly in scenes mode, and the VP4 chiefly in stomps mode.

But tbh, I'm more regarding the QC as a home recording tool than anything.

Or get an MC6 Pro:
View attachment 30922
Which would directly interface with the VP4 via mini jack TRS cables for midi, and it could also use the remote outputs to switch channels on my Recto. If I added an ML5 or ML10X, I could bring the fuzz or overdrive in and out of the signal path from a preset on the MC6 Pro too.
You are going to give TB3000 an aneurysm 🤣

I suspect there won't be much of a waiting list for this one, it's probably not going to cause the usual feeding frenzy that we typically see with new product launches. But I'm definitely getting one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back