What is it not it is? Is it?

• None of the above

• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• Prosthetic "tone fingers"

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
My 2 cents is they made it Fischer Price on purpose.
How many older dudes out there have played nothing but a simple Fender combo for decades,
consciously shunning all the rack shit from the 80s and the modeling fad from the 90s.

Here we are in the 2020's and maybe the old blokes wanna give that new fangled digital stuff a go.

TMP is their modeler.
Yeah, I guess. It’s certainly a decision.
Only in the sense that you keep telling me what you think about the TMP when I’m talking about irony
Alrighty then you have a good day, chief!

Fed Up Goodbye GIF by CTV Comedy Channel

I never even did read the manual on the Quad Cortex, it was easy to use :sofa
I did know how to use my Axe Fx II after 8 years using it, but it was hard, and I had to train the brain to learn were things were
Buuut my friend, that was not a `nerd` and just a guitar player, did ring me all the time when he was out playing live..alllll the time! How, What, ahhhh, hmmm, it was funny at times. I always got him on track :rofl
I even had to teach him on all the thing he was looking too do on the Axe Fx II. He played in a cover band, so a lot of live use, and tones needed.
So I`ve see this a few times with other users of Fractal gear

I never even did read the manual on the Quad Cortex, it was easy to use :sofa
I did know how to use my Axe Fx II after 8 years using it, but it was hard, and I had to train the brain to learn were things were
Buuut my friend, that was not a `nerd` and just a guitar player, did ring me all the time when he was out playing live..alllll the time! How, What, ahhhh, hmmm, it was funny at times. I always got him on track :rofl
I even had to teach him on all the thing he was looking too do on the Axe Fx II. So I`ve see this a few times with other users of Fractal gear
The QC’s UI is great, as is the form factor.

Are you tired of programming your AxeFx? Are you tired of never getting the perfect Nickelback toanz? Are you tired of looking at graphs? Are you tired of not being a member of Metallica and having minions to program your AxeFx for you?

Introducing Fractal AI!

science fiction cinema GIF by Fandor

A black box of wonder that connects to your Fractal device (FASLink: AxeFx, FM9; USB-A: FM3) and reacts to voice prompts.

"I need more wapoosh"
BOOM! Preset!
"I want to sound like Fluff"
BOOM! Preset!
"I want to be in Metallica"
BO--, no wait, GTFO

Availability: SOON
Price: $99/month, $999/year

Disclaimer: Fractal AI may hallucinate block and parameters types. To retain full compatibility with all current and upcoming Fractal modellers these will be automatically replaced with random fart noises. By using the device you agree that all audio signals and presets may be uploaded to the Fractal cloud to train the upcoming Fractal AI Turbo With A Vengeance model.

Are you tired of programming your AxeFx? Are you tired of never getting the perfect Nickelback toanz? Are you tired of looking at graphs? Are you tired of not being a member of Metallica and having minions to program your AxeFx for you?

Introducing Fractal AI!

A black box of wonder that connects to your Fractal device (FASLink: AxeFx, FM9; USB-A: FM3) and reacts to voice prompts.

"I need more wapoosh"
BOOM! Preset!
BOOM! Preset!
BO--, no wait, GTFO

Disclaimer: Fractal AI may hallucinate block and parameters types. To retain full compatibility with all current and upcoming Fractal modellers these will be automatically replaced with random fart noises. By using the device you agree that all audio signals and presets may be uploaded to the Fractal cloud to train the upcoming Fractal AI Turbo With A Vengeance model.
^
Who the hell is this person, and why don’t they post more often? 😂

Introducing Fractal AI!

"I need more wapoosh"
BOOM! Preset!
BOOM! Preset!
BO--, no wait, GTFO

I would be interested in this if there was a “rent to own” option!

Back