• None of the above

• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't have amp control outs so for me is not user 4cm user friendly.

I should have been more precise, I guess.

I don't understand why there's this need to defend a product against other people opinions.

It's just opinions.
I was asking a question, that's all. I understand that it doesn't have switching, and if you wanted that ..that sux.

Also ..you could buy a midi channel switcher....and do it that way. This is my intention.

Also, don't always assume that ..there's this need to defend a product against other people opinions. That isn't what I am doing, personally. Just clarifying for those whom want to have concise answers.

I was asking a question, that's all. I understand that it doesn't have switching, and if you wanted that ..that sux.

Also ..you could by a midi channel switcher....and do it that way. This is my intention.

Also, don't always assume that ..there's this need to defend a product against other people opinions. That isn't what I am doing, personally. Just clarifying for those whom want to have concise answers.

😘 💕

bunny.gif

Agreed.

I think what I'm having trouble wrapping my head around is, with my Stomp XL, in every preset, I use all 8 blocks, (if it were up to me, I'd have access to 10 or 12), and the ONLY block that is repeated, or the same TYPE, is a delay.

I may only use 3 or 4 of them at a time, BUT, for example, I have one preset with the Poly Capo tuned down a half step, and one preset with it tuned up a half step, so, in the VP4, that one block would be taken in every scene, with only 3 blocks left for drive/comp/chorus/delay/wah/volume pedal/tremolo, etc.

With my Stomp XL, even when using the Poly Capo, I still have 7 other blocks, with different fx types, to use.
Input w/Gate - Wah - Overdrive (out to amp input)
(Back from amp) - Chorus - Plex Delay (out to amp)

This will accomplish 95% of what I need. The Plex Delay block is unbelievably powerful. I don’t even need the chorus block and will sub in compressors or pitch blocks as needed. Compression AFTER the preamp in a clean sound is just amazing and super-underrated IMO.

It's still a very cool pedal that could be really useful.

I think what would have been REALLY cool would be integrated loop switching and amp channel switching, like a Boss MS-3. Then you could use the Fractal as the hub for your pedalboard. That may be something for a future product.

It's still a very cool pedal that could be really useful.

I think what would have been REALLY cool would be integrated loop switching and amp channel switching, like a Boss MS-3. Then you could use the Fractal as the hub for your pedalboard. That may be something for a future product.
Totally agree, but the theorized price..... I'm good without. But with that, and stereo out with 4cm for 999..... done deal.

Still gonna get this if they don't do that.

Someone said a while back that it can't transmit midi tempo, is that really the case? I got excited when I saw the mini jacks but that kinda negates the excitement. Yeah yeah I know, run it last in the chain, but

A. that would mean needing a second 25ft 1/8" cable, one already goes from my board to my bass players board, then would need the second one to return back to my board. That's just inefficient and annoying

B. his QC also can't receive + send midi clock so thats another case of something needing to be last in the chain

Not sure why Fractal/NDSP would not include this type of functionality... its like... super basic...

Someone said a while back that it can't transmit midi tempo, is that really the case? I got excited when I saw the mini jacks but that kinda negates the excitement. Yeah yeah I know, run it last in the chain, but

A. that would mean needing a second 25ft 1/8" cable, one already goes from my board to my bass players board, then would need the second one to return back to my board. That's just inefficient and annoying

B. his QC also can't receive + send midi clock so thats another case of something needing to be last in the chain

Not sure why Fractal/NDSP would not include this type of functionality... its like... super basic...

Yes, this surprises me. Especially since the Axe3 just added this.

Hopefully it can be added in the future. One thing about Fractal, they never seem to stop adding features at a pretty good clip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back