Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Micro Pedal Crew in training.

The Amazing Race Friends GIF by CBS

Everyone else at some point once the specs come out:

6ymjdo1xhm9d1.jpeg

You guys have me intrigued.

But I'm still not clicking any links you bastards post.
Comforting facts to overcome fears:
It is indeed a manual. Not in pdf, but in epub (electronic publication) format.
If well used, it can make you more powerful than the guy that is holding the remote control at the gif posted above :clint :rofl
(not the gif posted below, though:D)
bruce lee wings GIF

Last edited:
Comforting facts to overcome fears:
It is indeed a manual. Not in pdf, but in epub (electronic publication) format.
If well used, it can make you more powerful than the guy that is holding the remote control at the gif posted above :clint :rofl
(not the gif posted below, though:D)
bruce lee wings GIF
the weird part for me, with the format, is that my whole family has the Apple+ family bla bla bla thing, so I had to quickly remove the book because it automatically opens and gets added across all units with iCloud.

So… yeah… I have it in a folder so I can read it, but need to remove it every time :rofl Don’t want the kids to ask why “that” is there with all the Harry Potter and Hunger games stuff

the weird part for me, with the format, is that my whole family has the Apple+ family bla bla bla thing, so I had to quickly remove the book because it automatically opens and gets added across all units with iCloud.

So… yeah… I have it in a folder so I can read it, but need to remove it every time :rofl Don’t want the kids to ask why “that” is there with all the Harry Potter and Hunger games stuff
If they get that knowledge as kids, they will grow up with superpowers :D
Hungry Baby Yoda GIF by hamlet

Oh no. I clicked that link a couple of days ago, and got an error message. I still have no idea what you're all talking about. I hope the same is true for the rest of my family?

What the hell was that link??

sddefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back