• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

This thread is 3 months old

*2 months, happy to leave 3 as a placeholder meme react though

What seems like 37 days later; had a thought. I want the extra switch vs. external switch h#ll. Certainly; and applicable to the Exorcist theme of your post :satan

But also...the FM is ensconced in overhanging pedals and cables and a bunch of other crap. Beyond the 4cm being nowhere near ideal because I'm not XLR to 1/4 cabling anything if I can help it. Especially if I have to pull octave and guitar synth pedals off the rails above it to swap out said cables.

***This is all really a diversion to keep me in option paralysis mode as I vacillate between limited edition $300 chorus pedals and delay pedals I'll never use with my amp I'm not using as a tone generator and this seemingly imaginary box that has yet to materialize***

What seems like 37 days later; had a thought. I want the extra switch vs. external switch h#ll. Certainly; and applicable to the Exorcist theme of your post :satan

But also...the FM is ensconced in overhanging pedals and cables and a bunch of other crap. Beyond the 4cm being nowhere near ideal because I'm not XLR to 1/4 cabling anything if I can help it. Especially if I have to pull octave and guitar synth pedals off the rails above it to swap out said cables.

***This is all really a diversion to keep me in option paralysis mode as I vacillate between limited edition $300 chorus pedals and delay pedals I'll never use with my amp I'm not using as a tone generator and this seemingly imaginary box that has yet to materialize***

#gearlife

:ROFLMAO:

You’ve already got this covered with the FM3/GM800 board right? Or are wanting to you go full amp, no FM3, only FX4 + GM800?

friends fail GIF

#gearlife

:ROFLMAO:

You’ve already got this covered with the FM3/GM800 board right? Or are wanting to you go full amp, no FM3, only FX4 + GM800?

friends fail GIF
I'm eyeing a more analog front end, coupled with actual guitar speakers and tube power. With the FX4 in the loop and the GM somewhere in there if I decide to gig this rig. It's honestly always a way to avoid using just one thing and then throwing the trumpet wrench in the mix at a moment's notice to see how I recover :rofl

Edited for: I should try a Badlander sometime :unsure:

I'm eyeing a more analog front end, coupled with actual guitar speakers and tube power. With the FX4 in the loop and the GM somewhere in there if I decide to gig this rig. It's honestly always a way to avoid using just one thing and then throwing the trumpet wrench in the mix at a moment's notice to see how I recover :rofl

Once you have that up and running, you can get a capturing device to capture all those analog components…circles need to be full;)

You'll get there. You just need some coaxing.

knock off the bullshit and just use a tube amp wtih fractal effects, and run the trumpets into a separate "FRFR" already.

You'll get there. You just need some coaxing.

knock off the bullshit and just use a tube amp wtih fractal effects, and run the trumpets into a separate ""FRFR"" already.
Tell me how I split the guitar and synth signal again. Where the guitar chain goes silent and vice-versa as needed.

This is ALWAYS where only my way worksTM:pickle

Tell me how I split the guitar and synth signal again. Where the guitar chain goes silent and vice-versa as needed.

This is ALWAYS where only my way worksTM:pickle

Just learn how to play keys. Then play the damn trumpets on a Montage. They sound much better than playing on guitar and no signal splitting wankery or cheap looking GK dongle affixed to your guitar.

Just not the Tone-X. I don't have time to sit through 197 unsuccessful caps and that garbage software to get that one golden "nugget" :cry:
Well that leaves you with either 3 kemper players, 1 for drives, 1 for amp, 1 for poweramp…or a brand we can not talk about in your presence ;)

Maybe your lucky and this new fas thing is actually a capture device ;)

YOU SEE TGF FORUMITES; THE PROBLEM EXISTS BECAUSE I AM ALWAYS STRUMMING MY GUITAR. SO WHEN THE NORMAL PICKUPS AND DIVIDED PICKUPS ARE BOTH INSTALLED ON MY INSTRUMENTS; THERE IS ALWAYS SOUND COMING FROM THE GUITAR SYNTH AND GUITAR AMP UNLESS YOU CONTROL THOSE LEVELS AT THE PROCESSOR LEVEL. IN MY CASE; I USE AN EXPRESSION PEDAL TO CROSSFADE BETWEEN THE TRADITIONAL GUITAR CHAIN AND THE SYNTHESIZER CHAIN. IF I DIDN'T HAVE THAT SORT OF SIGNAL CHAIN MANAGEMENT IN PLACE; THE TRUMPETS WOULD BE PLAYING BARRE CHORDS OVER TOP FOR 3 HOUR GIGS BECAUSE I WOULD NOT BE ADJUSTING THOSE LEVELS IN REAL TIME AND ENGAGING THEM AS I NEED THEM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back