• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1728505806896.png

Tell me how I split the guitar and synth signal again. Where the guitar chain goes silent and vice-versa as needed.

This is ALWAYS where only my way worksTM:pickle
would an A/B/Y or A+B/Y switch work as well? Kind of like the expression pedal, but more abrupt.

I don't envy you at all brother. I would have long since told the band that I couldn't do it anymore.

Edit: or, just stick to modeling and "FRFR" devices. That would make it REALLY easy.

would an A/B/Y or A+B/Y switch work as well? Kind of like the expression pedal, but more abrupt.

I don't envy you at all brother. I would have long since told the band that I couldn't do it anymore.

Edit: or, just stick to modeling and ""FRFR"" devices. That would make it REALLY easy.
The feel of a footswitch for this, as dumb as it may seem to explain; does not feel right. The expression pedal just feels correct. If I had a tube amp with direct out capability and 2 Fender FR12s (the other for the GM synth); I could take the XLR outs of those to the board. That would "solve" the getting it to FOH "problem". But I would still be left trying to figure a way to crossfade between the two sounds. Billy "solved" it for me a time or three but the way I do it, convoluted af as it is; is about as easy as it is going to get.

YOU SEE TGF FORUMITES; THE PROBLEM EXISTS BECAUSE I AM ALWAYS STRUMMING MY GUITAR. SO WHEN THE NORMAL PICKUPS AND DIVIDED PICKUPS ARE BOTH INSTALLED ON MY INSTRUMENTS; THERE IS ALWAYS SOUND COMING FROM THE GUITAR SYNTH AND GUITAR AMP UNLESS YOU CONTROL THOSE LEVELS AT THE PROCESSOR LEVEL. IN MY CASE; I USE AN EXPRESSION PEDAL TO CROSSFADE BETWEEN THE TRADITIONAL GUITAR CHAIN AND THE SYNTHESIZER CHAIN. IF I DIDN'T HAVE THAT SORT OF SIGNAL CHAIN MANAGEMENT IN PLACE; THE TRUMPETS WOULD BE PLAYING BARRE CHORDS OVER TOP FOR 3 HOUR GIGS BECAUSE I WOULD NOT BE ADJUSTING THOSE LEVELS IN REAL TIME AND ENGAGING THEM AS I NEED THEM.
I want a drawing of that.

I'm disappointed. Someone said for sure that it would be released on 4th of October because it was named FX4.
What do I do with my life now?

YOU SEE TGF FORUMITES; THE PROBLEM EXISTS BECAUSE I AM ALWAYS STRUMMING MY GUITAR. SO WHEN THE NORMAL PICKUPS AND DIVIDED PICKUPS ARE BOTH INSTALLED ON MY INSTRUMENTS; THERE IS ALWAYS SOUND COMING FROM THE GUITAR SYNTH AND GUITAR AMP UNLESS YOU CONTROL THOSE LEVELS AT THE PROCESSOR LEVEL. IN MY CASE; I USE AN EXPRESSION PEDAL TO CROSSFADE BETWEEN THE TRADITIONAL GUITAR CHAIN AND THE SYNTHESIZER CHAIN. IF I DIDN'T HAVE THAT SORT OF SIGNAL CHAIN MANAGEMENT IN PLACE; THE TRUMPETS WOULD BE PLAYING BARRE CHORDS OVER TOP FOR 3 HOUR GIGS BECAUSE I WOULD NOT BE ADJUSTING THOSE LEVELS IN REAL TIME AND ENGAGING THEM AS I NEED THEM.
You lost me a FORUMITES. :hmm
I prefer FORUMIDIAN.

Season 9 Thank You GIF by The Office

I'll also accept Forumidiot on rare occasions.

Many laugh emojis. I don’t get what’s funny here, except maybe the all-caps?

P.S. Now this is funny:

images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back