• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_7415.jpeg

Doesn’t look like it… but it’s cold… and it’s fall… and we managed to fill up the garage with crap during summer, gotta clean out the crap so wife’s car can go in… and the jump thing needs to dismount itself… and outside furniture needs to be packed away.. robomower needs to put to hibernation. The fall stuff… it’s that week.
IMG_7423.jpeg

IMG_7424.jpeg

I wanna see at least 4 pages of fractal talk when im back tonight!!!!

You pour a liquid into another liquid. How does the order affect the stirring?

I put powdered flavored creamer and milk into my coffee and it never requires stirring ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It’s a question of volume. Or, of agitation over duration in time. Or, you could just try it. It’s different.

But I’m not going to try to reason with some savage who drinks his coffee with lumpy powdered flavored creamer. ;)

That’s very hard to believe. A house gets a new zip code when it is rented?
I have no idea how this would work, or whether it’s bullshit, or whose bullshit it is. The only clue is that the buyer told me he was in a gated community when I shipped, so this might be a large e.g. retirement community with its own zip code extension.

What I can’t figure is how any community/ region functions long term with, essentially, no delivery service from the post office.

Doesn’t look like it… but it’s cold… and it’s fall… and we managed to fill up the garage with crap during summer, gotta clean out the crap so wife’s car can go in… and the jump thing needs to dismount itself… and outside furniture needs to be packed away.. robomower needs to put to hibernation. The fall stuff… it’s that week.
View attachment 30181
View attachment 30182

I wanna see at least 4 pages of fractal talk when im back tonight!!!!
I spent about 3 minutes trying to comprehend the giant lantern on top of your house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back