• None of the above

• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping all of these breakfast tips can be incorporated into the new fractal product launch, perhaps all the youtubers who are inevitably about to drop some banger 'game changer' vids, could use breakfast cereals as a theme / prop in their thumbnail game?

Oh just did a search and this came up (amongst the 1000s of other videos):

1728143002864.png

They told the recipient (who actually drove out to a post office to pursue this while I was busy wrestling with their 1-800 bots) that they wouldn't deliver to Air B&B rentals, and when he asked, "How did you even know that it's an Air B&B rental??" they told him the zip code was reserved for tourist residences. So why indeed did they ever accept the package in the first place?

F*** USPS. Let them drive our junk mail around. No more packages for them.
Whoever told you that was full of shit, lol. Their phone techs don’t know shit about fuck on purpose. Whatever it takes to avoid taking responsibility.

Whoever told you that was full of shit, lol. Their phone techs don’t know shit about fuck on purpose. Whatever it takes to avoid taking responsibility.
Best as I can tell, their phone techs don’t even exist on purpose. I couldn’t get one on the phone even after hours of trying. That “explanation” was given to the buyer in person, at his local post office. Same person who told him this also told him the shipper could fix it by calling the 1 800 number, which turned into circle jerk #164836.

Best as I can tell, their phone techs don’t even exist on purpose. I couldn’t get one on the phone even after hours of trying. That “explanation” was given to the buyer in person, at his local post office. Same person who told him this also told him the shipper could fix it by calling the 1 800 number, which turned into circle jerk #164836.
I have the office line for our state Postmaster’s secretary that I found through some Google/LinkedIn search-fu. If shit gets really fucked at work I’ll call them and usually have a resolution in 24 hours. They HATE being bothered about anything so they’ll get shit done.

I have the office line for our state Postmaster’s secretary that I found through some Google/LinkedIn search-fu. If shit gets really fucked at work I’ll call them and usually have a resolution in 24 hours. They HATE being bothered about anything so they’ll get shit done.
Ticking clock is what made this such a complete shitshow. Once the PO decided “return to sender” I had a couple of hours, tops, to resolve. 24 would have been too long.

Ticking clock is what made this such a complete shitshow. Once the PO decided “return to sender” I had a couple of hours, tops, to resolve. 24 would have been too long.
I don’t even think they’re capable of doing shit in that time frame. I’ve got a $300 package coming to me right now that has been on the way, out for delivery, unable to deliver, out for delivery, and now it’s back to “pre-shipment information has been sent to USPS”. Useless.

I don’t even think they’re capable of doing shit in that time frame. I’ve got a $300 package coming to me right now that has been on the way, out for delivery, unable to deliver, out for delivery, and now it’s back to “pre-shipment information has been sent to USPS”. Useless.
Everyone has their experience I find it is like cable or phone companies if you like one you generally hate the other
For me personally in Canada I use fed ex and have not had issues

UPS has been a nightmare

My most recent w them was when I sold my Quad cortex about 3 years ago
The buyer paid extra to get overnight which I had to refund as these clowns took 3 days
It was held in Memphis sorting center and they would not let it go due to import concerns

- box was just slightly bigger than the Qc
- export label said guitar processor

So finally I get a call on my cell from the supervisor who explains the problem after I have talked to 2 other people
I kid you not
Sir what type of wood is the guitar made of ?

I was like are you joking
Did you open the box
No sir
Other than a Christmas ornament what kind of guitar do you think would fit I. That box

No problem sir we will release it for tommorrow

So I refunded the guy the entire shipping about 200 to save face

Everyone has their experience I find it is like cable or phone companies if you like one you generally hate the other
For me personally in Canada I use fed ex and have not had issues

UPS has been a nightmare

My most recent w them was when I sold my Quad cortex about 3 years ago
The buyer paid extra to get overnight which I had to refund as these clowns took 3 days
It was held in Memphis sorting center and they would not let it go due to import concerns

- box was just slightly bigger than the Qc
- export label said guitar processor

So finally I get a call on my cell from the supervisor who explains the problem after I have talked to 2 other people
I kid you not
Sir what type of wood is the guitar made of ?

I was like are you joking
Did you open the box
No sir
Other than a Christmas ornament what kind of guitar do you think would fit I. That box

No problem sir we will release it for tommorrow

So I refunded the guy the entire shipping about 200 to save face
Just to clarify again: I’m not taking about UPS here. I’m talking about the USPS. I’ve generally had positive experiences with both UPS and FedEx over the years.

USPS is chronically slower than anticipated, but this is the first time I’ve seen them completely spaz out like this.

Just to clarify again: I’m not taking about UPS here. I’m talking about USPS. I’ve generally had positive experiences with both UPS and FedEx over the years.

USPS is chronically slower than anticipated, but this is the first time I’ve seen them completely spaz out like this.
You do realize that the recent hurricane has caused national redirects and delays? My recent coffee order has followed a completely abnormal transit and so far, is two days behind schedule.

Just to clarify again: I’m not taking about UPS here. I’m talking about USPS. I’ve generally had positive experiences with both UPS and FedEx over the years.

Ironically , USPS to Canada post has been trouble free for me but I guess some have had issues , I suspect it’s like that with every Carrier

I think in many cases These tracking systems don’t update properly and they really can’t tell you 100% where you crap is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back