• None of the above

• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The FM3 was already packed up and listed on Reverb. The FX4 talk just made me question how fussy I wanted to be about potential buyers. (They hadn't exactly been knocking down my door, even before this thread started.)

In case anyone's curious about how the USPS thing turned into such a shitshow: It turns out they have a policy where they won't deliver to rented houses? Or at least not to Air B&Bs, like the one this guy happened to be staying in while vacationing. All well and good, except how the Hell can anyone be expected know as much (especially if they've only been in the States a short while)?

the-wedding-singer-adam-sandler.gif

Worth noting since a lot of "generous" buyers are those angling to resell in other countries where products are more valuable.

So... this cat put ~$915 on the table, and I netted about $750. I have absolutely no idea where the difference goes when I hit the Refund button. For all I know, I'll wind up owing Reverb even more. :facepalm
That is some total BS! Glad I know so as to avoid such a restriction, thanks for sharing!! Sorry it turned out this way for you and yes, you should have been told up front that they were not going to deliver to that address. If they can not or will not complete the delivery, they never should have taken your money for that delivery IMO! You can't tell me it was the carriers decision as he approached the house ;~((

That is some total BS! Glad I know so as to avoid such a restriction, thanks for sharing!! Sorry it turned out this way for you and yes, you should have been told up front that they were not going to deliver to that address. If they can not or will not complete the delivery, they never should have taken your money for that delivery IMO! You can't tell me it was the carriers decision as he approached the house ;~((
They told the recipient (who actually drove out to a post office to pursue this while I was busy wrestling with their 1-800 bots) that they wouldn't deliver to Air B&B rentals, and when he asked, "How did you even know that it's an Air B&B rental??" they told him the zip code was reserved for tourist residences. So why indeed did they ever accept the package in the first place?

F*** USPS. Let them drive our junk mail around. No more packages for them.

They told the recipient (who actually drove out to a post office to pursue this while I was busy wrestling with their 1-800 bots) that they wouldn't deliver to Air B&B rentals, and when he asked, "How did you even know that it's an Air B&B rental??" they told him the zip code was reserved for tourist residences.

That’s very hard to believe. A house gets a new zip code when it is rented?

Now I know Cliff is a real deal engineer. ;)

P.S. Put your milk in the cup before your coffee, and save yourself a spoon!
You pour a liquid into another liquid. How does the order affect the stirring?

I put powdered flavored creamer and milk into my coffee and it never requires stirring ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back