• None of the above

• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it depends for me. Morning 06:00 coffee is standard brew, and I need it with milk in the morning because im not 21 yo in my stomach anymore. My 44 yo morning tummy needs some love. But the next coffee around 09-10 is pure grinded beans brewer we have at work. Then 12:00 and 15:00 will be the same. Last cup of coffee for the day is the 18:00 after dinner coffee with wife and i put milk in that so i won’t risk the upset old fart tummy in the evening.

This felt good… sharing… and stuff… and that my tummy is sensitive. Should really drink less coffee though… and I should probably stop using snus also…. For the tummy and stuff. But caffeine and nicotine is beautiful things.
“I drink 18 cups of coffee a day, but my poor sensitive stomach needs a little milk in that first one to get the acid train started.”

Not sure how closely you've been following this thread, but I'm sure I can find more than a post or two musing about how someone might combine an "FX4" and a [whatever] in place of an FM3. That's a person who's not going to pull the trigger on a used FM3 until they know more.
Don't really see why this would warrant you selling your FM3, especially when laxu hasn't given you the "go ahead" on the FX4, but hey.........
laugh.gif

This man grabbed a fork by mistake to eat cereal. I will not be taking his advice.

And then he grabbed a too small plastic spoon desperately trying to drive his point home. What a tool.

Cereal first! Then possibly fruit. Then possibly joghurt. Then milk. Or rather oat/pea milk. No way around it.

Don't really see why this would warrant you selling your FM3, especially when laxu hasn't given you the "go ahead" on the FX4, but hey.........View attachment 30129
The FM3 was already packed up and listed on Reverb. The FX4 talk just made me question how fussy I wanted to be about potential buyers. (They hadn't exactly been knocking down my door, even before this thread started.)

In case anyone's curious about how the USPS thing turned into such a shitshow: It turns out they have a policy where they won't deliver to rented houses? Or at least not to Air B&Bs, like the one this guy happened to be staying in while vacationing. All well and good, except how the hell can anyone be expected know as much (especially if they've only been in the States a short while)?

the-wedding-singer-adam-sandler.gif

Worth noting since a lot of motivated/ generous buyers are those angling to resell in other countries where products are more valuable.

So... this cat put ~$915 on the table, and I netted about $750. I have absolutely no idea where the difference goes when I hit the Refund button. For all I know, I'll wind up owing Reverb even more. :facepalm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back