• None of the above

• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim, if I told you that all YOU really need is a Squire, a Metal Zone and a Pignose, would I be accurate?

Would I have any actual information that would tell me what YOUR needs are as a player to be able to dictate what YOU need?

I'm willing to bet that's a "No" to both my questions.

For a good amount of us, "need" doesn't apply. Really, I'd argue that there isn't a single living person on the planet that needs a Fractal unit, but they sure as fuck are fun to own.
denzel washington GIF

Tim, if I told you that all YOU really need is a Squire, a Metal Zone and a Pignose, would I be accurate?

Would I have any actual information that would tell me what YOUR needs are as a player to be able to dictate what YOU need?

I'm willing to bet that's a "No" to both my questions.

For a good amount of us, "need" doesn't apply. Really, I'd argue that there isn't a single living person on the planet that needs a Fractal unit, but they sure as fuck are fun to own.
No one really needs 30 guitars and a Vox Tonelab board either… putting down others for being enthusiastic and wanting a guitar effects box, while owning 30 guitars is sort of contradictory behavior.

No one really needs 30 guitars and a Vox Tonelab board either… putting down others for being enthusiastic and wanting a guitar effects box, while owning 30 guitars is sort of contradictory behavior.
Not putting anyone down and yeah, 30 guitars is way too many fact I probably need to get rid of some

Let’s see if we can solve the mystery of why someone would use an effects pedal.

university memory GIF
Again I didn’t say in effect pedal per se. I said if you haven’t FM9FM3X whatever helix it has a shitload of effects in it already so why would you spend your money to add this? I guess you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back