• Unsliced Bread

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much longer.

Excited 90S GIF

I gotta keep reminding myself that my fun money account is empty right now due to going to see Gilmour twice next month and not to get too shitty in the head that I’ll have to wait until December to order it!

Hahahaha and to think I went a decade before I was able to buy a single Fractal unit and now I’m crying about my inability to buy a 3rd Fractal unit the moment it’s released. :roflBad form, Drew!

I personally find it a cop out when a company can’t build a usable interface right on the unit and relies on a phone app. They are almost always problematic. Source Audio requires a headphone jack on your phone to work and has not updated their pedals to work with modern phones. TC’s Plethora has 3-5 screens depending on the device, but has a ton of features and settings that you can’t access unless you’re in the PC app or phone app, and the phone app constantly loses connection to the device.

IMO that nonsense is unacceptable. Make the device fully functional from the screen on the device and don’t cop out on connectivity.
You can have both.
The Edit App on iOS or android would be a great addition.
Especially for gigs and rehearsals

Was it correct that this will be a distributed product? Like, it may happen to be sold in a store in Sweden… it’s pretty damn annoying buying anything outside schengen…. Thomann is the best damn store there is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back