What is it not it is? Is it?

• None of the above

• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• Prosthetic "tone fingers"

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
I certainly know what I wish it was, but there are enough other things Fractal is probably more likely to make that I'm trying not to get too pumped for the thing I want them to make.

It would be pretty badass to get a little IR-2 / Iridium / whatever sized Fractal amp & cab simulator.
Agreed the FASbox even with only fractal original models
A room hall verb
Couple of delays
That would be great

Maybe an FM size pedal where you would have a choice what you want have installed in it like a customized unit. That might be great for people who want an effects only unit.

I would love a Fractal iridium or fm6. But I thought the guidelines for the FM family were using the same chassis style or something. And I thought the fm3 was a small as they could make it. So I dont get the suggestions for a fm2 or fm13 or whatever non multiple of 3. Unless we are entering a new era that is not “FM”. Then

1723233274013.gif

I’d love Fractals version of the ‘Tube Amp Expander’ with Fractal level effects and cab/ speaker sims, impedance curve mojo and USB interface tech in as small of a box they can cram it all in.

Likewise I’d be thrilled with a small USB interface that also serves as a dongle to run Fractal Native. With enough onboard DSP to run some plugin processing as an input ‘channel strip’.
That would be my 1st choice if I was guiding Cliff toward his next product release. Either of those tap into a much large market than ‘amp sim users’.

I've lost track of how all the processing stuff works. Isn't it something like an entire core is dedicated to amp modeling in the FM3? Or am I just remembering from something else? It SEEMS to me that they've all got about the same amount of CPU dedicated to amp modeling (while not everything has trickled down to the FM3, there hasn't ever really seemed to be a question about whether core amp modeling upgrades would be ported to both the FM3 and FM9).
FM3, two cores, one core does the single amp modeling and some delays, the other core everything else, plus cab sim convolution is handled by the GPU and/or FPU, can't remember which of both?

Been well over 24 hrs now.
No leaks?
No little birdies or inside scoops?
Nothing?

There's gotta be a couple active members here who are Fractal beta testers...

@DrewJD82 you got any dirt on anyone?

If it's a small form factor unit I'm crazy interested.
LOVE the Stomp and so far, so good with Tonex.
Something along either of those lines would sell like crazy!

Last edited:
Been well over 24 hrs. now.
No leaks?
Nothing?

Awfully odd that @DrewJD82 just happened to show a picture from there last week, no? :unsure:

Let’s tally the wishlist:

FM0, FM1, FM2, FM3+, and an FM6.

Looks like a freaking foot-switch fetish. Get a room.

Dolly Wells Starz GIF by Blunt Talk

Super duper IR loader:

Tired Pbs Nature GIF by Nature on PBS

Grab bag of boring:
Frac-Iridium
FracX-One
SameShitX
RaceToTheBottomX-One
WeAllHaveSuperiorVersionsOfThisAlreadyButThisWillBeCuteOnMyPracticBoardWhenMyWifeLetsMePlayGuitarWithMyHeadphonesOn

Adam Sandler GIF

Shit that moves the needle:
  • Fractal Native
  • Tablet editor (USB and/or BT)
  • Next-gen UI device

giphy.gif

All in good fun, we all have wishes :beer

Last edited:
No inside scoop, just a little reasoning that could very well be totally off track

Been well over 24 hrs now.
No leaks?
Nothing?

Hahahaha I certainly wouldn't betray any trust that earned me an inside scoop by announcing it on the forum. :rofl

Back