• None of the above

• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to put that IOS experience to work @mbenigni ! Be the change you want to see!
Man, I so wish I were qualified for this position. I see that it's fully remote, meaning I wouldn't have to relocate. And I would LOVE to be working on whatever FAS is up to.

Unfortunately, I only briefly dipped my toes in iOS development, years ago. And that was before most of the tools in that job description even existed.

@FractalAudio You should consider UI frameworks such as Electron, Svelte, and any other JS based framework that would allow you to not have to rely on C++ coders to build your UI's. :beer
More like Flutter, or React Native. Both can also work together with native modules on iOS and Android.

I agree with the premise though. You will find talented UI developers who can work with e.g React much easier than you will find C++ programmers doing the same.

But it's been a few years since I've worked in mobile development so I'm not up to date on what's the latest and greatest.

I should've gone into DSP instead of... whatever the hell my job is. Herder of cats, do-er of all things averagely, something like that.

At least DSP nerds can go into a room and close the door and just be left alone!
*Cries in legacy C++ 11 compiler at work*

Man, I so wish I were qualified for this position. I see that it's fully remote, meaning I wouldn't have to relocate. And I would LOVE to be working on whatever FAS is up to.

Unfortunately, I only briefly dipped my toes in iOS development, years ago. And that was before most of the tools in that job description even existed.
You keep saying publicly the things you should keep private :beer :rofl

Has been an utter ballache for our hardware. I'm sure it is largely fine, but I wouldn't say it was cheaper than using C++ devs natively working with JUCE!
Yeah all of these solutions have their own pros and cons. What you save in not having to develop separate apps for each platform, you lose in scratching your head about some bug that only occurs on one of them.

Several years ago I worked on an app using React Native. It was deployed to tens of thousands of users and generally worked fine for that project's needs but it's a whole different deal if you need to have e.g real-time control of a hardware unit.

1727794531519.png

A better image it looks like. That screen looks to be the same as the one on the Axe3 isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back