• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1727720596636.png

If it's already being used out in the wild I'm really wishing they would atleast announce it 🤣
I love FAS. This is the Anti-NDSP, instead of announcing vaporware with “soon” and a bunch of anime-style BS (or god forbid a short film), they DONT announce it and and instead it’s not only real but people are touring it.

Snoop Dogg Dancing GIF by Apple Music

I love FAS. This is the Anti-NDSP.

A) FAS Owner, President, and CEO, leaks to the Fractal-Universe (this forum :grin ) a spoiler about his company's new product.
Radio silence for 7 weeks, until a vague mention from an endorser and a couple of fuzzy pictures.
Still no official announcement, no waitlist, and no ways to spend your money.

B) A couple of SOONs, a few self indulgent and ridiculous - yet enjoyable for their production - videos, and then a couple
Youtubers start to spill with production units in hand then... BAM!

Sweetwater is taking orders the next day and I paid the extra $25 to expedite and had one plugged in a day later.

:annoying

A) FAS Owner, President, and CEO, leaks to the Fractal-Universe (this forum :grin ) a spoiler about his company's new product.
Radio silence for 7 weeks, until a vague mention from an endorser and a couple of fuzzy pictures.
Still no official announcement, no waitlist, and no ways to spend your money.

B) A couple of SOONs, a few self indulgent and ridiculous - yet enjoyable for their production - videos, and then a couple
Youtubers start to spill with production units in hand then... BAM!

Sweetwater is taking orders the next day and I paid the extra $25 to expedite and had it plugged in a day later.

:annoying
You forgot the in between change your profile pic step

If it has all Fractal fx this could be a great unit for people who are fine with 1 amp + cab but want a bit more from fx than what the FM3 can do.

I would totally use this with something like an IR-D in front.

And 4 is the pefect number of footswitches for a compact unit IMO. I'm liking what little I know of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back