• Unsliced Bread

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot 2024-09-30 at 20.24.36.png
Screenshot 2024-09-30 at 20.33.28.png

From the same video but with a bit better lighting.

4 footswitches, 5 knobs. The 4 knobs look like they are a bit closer together than the 5th but it could be just perspective. Might be a screen above the 4 knobs.

Hard to say if it's as tall or deep as the FM3, but the I/O looks more simplified for sure. Separate 1/4" stereo in and out maybe, with possibly a further input to the left?

PS. I had no idea Jared James Nichols was so huge. Dude looks like he could eat Thomas Blug for breakfast!

Hahahahah I have a feeling it’s going to get announced quite soon as it’s going to be impossible to keep the cat in the bag much longer. There’s other pics out there, but I will not post them unless Cliff gives me the ok. They aren’t detailed shots and I know nothing of the specs, there’s only a little more detail that can’t be made out above.

View attachment 29695View attachment 29697

4 footswitches, 5 knobs. The 4 knobs look like they are a bit closer together than the 5th but it could be just perspective. Might be a screen above the 4 knobs.

Hard to say if it's as tall or deep as the FM3, but the I/O looks more simplified for sure.

PS. I had no idea Jared James Nichols was so huge. Dude looks like he could eat Thomas Blug for breakfast!
Maybe a bigger screen too that takes up that whole top half?

Hard to say if it's as tall or deep as the FM3, but the I/O looks more simplified for sure.

That's like every UFO pic. Can never quite make it out. :hmm

Hard to say if it's as tall or deep as the FM3, but the I/O looks more simplified for sure. Separate 1/4" stereo in and out maybe, with possibly a further input to the left?

Ahhhh it’s the Fractal metro
Powered pedal board that just an FM3 up top

The 4 knobs look like they are a bit closer together than the 5th

I got that too.
Also doesn't look to have the add on end-caps like an FM/FS and the footswitches are close together like a lot of newer pedals. (y)

Based on the side profile in the pic it looks like the footswitches are on a higher angled plain than the rest of the unit.

1727718048652.png

Okay here’s a mockup of Andy’s board based on my memory of what he stated in the video with Lee Anderton. This new photo kinda makes it seem like the new product might be FM3-sized but slightly less deep and potentially lower height but the length seems to be pretty close. The board is a Metro 24 and I’ve included a Metro 20 for scale.

EDIT: I remember him talking about a Friedman (I presume) IR-X/IR-D, too. But I got the sense that he was pointing to it off the board so I haven’t included it here. Also, it’s clear it can’t be on this board.

IMG_3770.jpeg

Okay here’s a mockup of Andy’s board based on my memory of what he stated in the video with Lee Anderton. This new photo kinda makes it seem like the new product might be FM3-sized but slightly less deep and potentially lower height but the length seems to be pretty close. The board is a Metro 24 and I’ve included a Metro 20 for scale.

View attachment 29699
Hopefully it has amp models then with it seeming to be a larger unit

Well, its massive!

Hopefully it has amp models then with it seeming to be a larger unit
I’m guessing it won’t. The FM3 would be a bit redundant if there is amp modelling in the new thing. Maybe this is a new generation of products then? I doubt it, tho. More money on FX-only unit.

I’m guessing it won’t. The FM3 would be a bit redundant if there is amp modelling in the new thing. Maybe this is a new generation of products then? I doubt it, tho. More money on FX-only unit.
Yeah I doubt it will as well. As you said the FM3 would be redundant....unless it has a different screen or form factor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back