• None of the above

• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A) FAS Owner, President, and CEO, leaks to the Fractal-Universe (this forum :grin ) a spoiler about his company's new product.
Radio silence for 7 weeks, until a vague mention from an endorser and a couple of fuzzy pictures.
Still no official announcement, no waitlist, and no ways to spend your money.

B) A couple of SOONs, a few self indulgent and ridiculous - yet enjoyable for their production - videos, and then a couple
Youtubers start to spill with production units in hand then... BAM!

Sweetwater is taking orders the next day and I paid the extra $25 to expedite and had one plugged in a day later.

:annoying
That first one came in Jan though…
https://thegearforum.com/threads/ndsp-quad-cortex.4057/post-217576

A) FAS Owner, President, and CEO, leaks to the Fractal-Universe (this forum :grin ) a spoiler about his company's new product.
Radio silence for 7 weeks, until a vague mention from an endorser and a couple of fuzzy pictures.
Still no official announcement, no waitlist, and no ways to spend your money.

B) A couple of SOONs, a few self indulgent and ridiculous - yet enjoyable for their production - videos, and then a couple
Youtubers start to spill with production units in hand then... BAM!

Sweetwater is taking orders the next day and I paid the extra $25 to expedite and had one plugged in a day later.

:annoying
You have a Doug shaped pillow. I have proof.

Screen Shot 2024-09-30 at 13.05.18.png

I am very intrigued.

FX4?

Size looks great.

Four footswitches is certainly better than two.

Looks like four knobs below a screen.

I am very intrigued.

FX4?

Size looks great.

Four footswitches is certainly better than two.

Looks like four knobs below a screen.
You see a screen there ?
I see no lights or glow indicating a screen unless it’s on the far right with would not be lining up w any of the knobs

I'll be curious what they do to the UI if there are changes. Would LOVE to see the options stripped down a bit so they can be tweaked a little easier like an HX Stomp.

Also having the overall device smaller makes it easier to rationalize adding additional MIDI switching if necessary.

You see a screen there ?
I see no lights or glow indicating a screen unless it’s on the far right with would not be lining up w any of the knobs

There has to be a screen below the knobs IMO. Only question is touch screen or if there are buttons to the side. Angle isn't clear enough.

(leans to the left) - Axe 3 has 5 knobs below the screen, then rotary and other buttons to the side

(leans to the right) - HX Stomp has 3 knobs below the screen, then rotary and other buttons to the side

(leans to the right) - Quad Cortex has just the volume knob, touch screen, and rotary switches

I wonder if the recent AF3 MIDI firmware updates were inspired by the needs of this new pedalboard-friendly device? 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back