• None of the above

• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So there you go. A Metro board of some kind.... and I reckon on a Metro24 the new FAS thing is gonna sit quite nicely next to a QC:
View attachment 29708

@Achilles - give me your glans, brother!

highlander ramirez GIF

Nah

Fractal F?? + NDSP Nano?

I just realized that's an expression pedal next to it in the pic. Depending on which it is, that should give a decent reference point for the size, maybe.

I just realized that's an expression pedal next to it in the pic. Depending on which it is, that should give a decent reference point for the size, maybe.
It’s bigger than a stomp for sure maybe a bit smaller than the FM3 but closer to that it would appear

Andy Wood uses an expression for delay (possibly reverb) mix so wouldn't be surprised if that's a feature too.

Here's his old pedalboard:

283915272_5258805717510014_7916629617479749460_n.jpg

It sounded like he had his Woodshed comp and Gearbox, maybe the Suhr boost as well, then the expression for wet effect mix, noted that users would get his chorus and delay, also mentioned he was an amp guy and he had a Friedman on the board, which I'm guessing was the IR-X or IR-D.

So yeah my guess is it's a Fractal effects unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back