• None of the above

• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
His delay and chorus settings (and he's got different boxes for compression and dirt) sure implies FX only,
but then he ends the brief disclosure with:

"All I can tell you is there it is, and I'm an amp guy."

Which sounds like FX + load box - like you're thinking.

IF!!! the loadbox is cool then I could ditch the RedSeven, but the FX only part? :oops:

I've been pretty vocal on forums about wanting that from FAS for a very long time!
A loadbox impulse loader loaded with fractal effects could be a really great product.

Not for me at all but still a great product.

Listen Pro Wrestling GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING

Loadbox + FX seems like a weird pairing, subsection of subsection of people it would serve perfectly. Seems way more likely to be an fx box only.

There are so many preamp pedal, capture boxes out there that it kind of makes sense to have a modern/small ax8.

Not for me. I’d just take an FM3 but I’m sure it would sell ridiculously well

Loadbox + FX seems like a weird pairing, subsection of subsection of people it would serve perfectly. Seems way more likely to be an fx box only.

There are so many preamp pedal, capture boxes out there that it kind of makes sense to have a modern/small ax8.

Not for me. I’d just take an FM3 but I’m sure it would sell ridiculously well

Whilst I obviously have no access to sales data ....... i.m.h.o ....... a Loadbox + FX + Dynacabs ... i.m.h.o ... would sell worse than the current Fractal Load box ... that is to say, probably sink without a trace.

I'd be stunned if this was the new product.

Just my opinion 2c.

Whilst I obviously have no access to sales data ....... i.m.h.o ....... a Loadbox + FX + Dynacabs ... i.m.h.o ... would sell worse than the current Fractal Load box ... that is to say, probably sink without a trace.

I'd be stunned if this was the new product.

Just my opinion 2c.
Thats my thinking too. If you only want FX then you're paying for Loadbox tech, and vice versa if you just want a high quality Loadbox then you're paying for FX and probably being priced out against a Suhr or other ones. The unit would be great but the price you'd need to make it all fair means it wouldn't be worth it for too many people.

Back in the AxeFX2 days I wished they had a poweramp built in because it would be so easy to just run things to a cab... I eventually came around to seeing the merit in NOT doing that (the option would be nice but TLDR just leave it out unless there's some cool FAS tech behind the poweramp offering). Would add a much higher cost to the unit and then if one portion of it breaks you need to live with it or get it repaired which means 2 things out of action. At this level of gear it would make sense to just break it out into 2 dedicated units.

If it has two stereo ins and outs for processing two separate signal paths with flexible routing, AND IT'S NOT GIGANTIC, I'll be tempted to add it to my synth setup. Unless it's 1500€.

If it has two stereo ins and outs for processing two separate signal paths with flexible routing, AND IT'S NOT GIGANTIC, I'll be tempted to add it to my synth setup. Unless it's 1500€.
I have to imagine it will be cheaper than the FM3. Ideally no more than $400/$500. But I guess it all depends on if it just runs one effect at a time, or an entire pedalboard, etc etc

Pretty sure Cliff has said the FX8 didn’t sell well and they don’t have much interest in trying to make a successor, as much as I would love one.
Idk, I really don't know what else this could be. Unless he was just using the device as effects only and it still offers amp modeling

Pretty sure Cliff has said the FX8 didn’t sell well and they don’t have much interest in trying to make a successor, as much as I would love one.

FX8 was a big bulky large FSW controlled floor unit

1727585425429.png

If I'm right, this new product will be a [relativley] very small pedal-board friendly mutli-efx unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back