What is it not it is? Is it?

• None of the above

• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• Prosthetic "tone fingers"

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
12 pages of memes but no confirmation of what this new thing is? TGF, you're slipping!
I mean, it's good marketing. Cliff makes one post about something they're finishing up firmware on, and voila. For shit and giggles, I checked TOP, but nothing. I don't think anyone from here really goes there much at this point to even mention it.

Guys, I have good information from a credible source: It is going to be released SOOOON!!! :pickle:banana

200.gif

Last edited:
Not exactly a bet but something I would possibly buy in a heartbeat: A guitar modeling and synthesis system done right. Including the least intrusive HEX pickup ever.

And while I know it's the unlikeliest thing on earth, I'm actually sort of wondering how something like this doesn't already exist as a serious product. And no, I'm not talking Variax levels of seriousness. I'm not even talking Boss levels of seriousness - but the real serious deal...
Now that modeling is pretty much good enough for pretty much anyone, including some of the most demanding (and delivering) players on earth, guitar modeling could be the next big thing. I mean, guitars got so expensive, bringing multiple ones to a gig is annoying, etc., so if they could be modeled with FAS level accuracy, that'd be a true godsend.

V-Guitar with Fractal quality!!!! That is what I have always replied every time I buy a FAS product and I have to reply to that survey like: "What product would you like to see developed from us?"

High Hopes Laughing GIF by Godfather of Harlem

An FX only pedalboard like the FX8 used to be, but with ALL the effects of the AXE-FX-III would be a damn nice addition. No amp or cab emulation, only FX.

Back