• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• Prosthetic "tone fingers"

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
I would remove the footswitches but would gladly take the FM0 w touchscreen
43.jpg

Lot's of great guesses here, but sources with zero authority tell me that the new device is a "Look Switch". Wear these glasses and your tap dancing days are done! Simply point your eyes at the desired projection on the inside of the lenses and it will switch to that preset/block/scene/control/etc.

LookSwitch.jpg

Nah, they're partners with Red Sound.
I do wonder if there's a collab going on there...

My other thought is that maybe they do some sort of amp/cab only pedal with a very new direction UI-wise and use it as kind of a real world testing platform for developing the UI of the Ax4? Kinda like Boss GX-100...start off a little down market with first touchscreen rather than top-down?

To me the coolest product for Cliff to release at this point would be a dedicated pitch shifter, something with so powerful of a processing it could handle drop tunings in real time with no glitches for clean or harmonically complex chords and argeppios. Something that would tonematch your signal in realtime too so the pitch shifted sound is completely natural. I don't know if this kind of thing is even possible, but I wonder if you had processors dedicated to this task alone if it could be done.

Back