Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 29333

That thing is huge, compared to the Stomp

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Dang didn't realize th FM3 was that big

I don’t mount my FM3 to a pedalboard. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Seems like a waste of space to put it on a board… just set it next to the board if using other pedals with it. Modular. It is its own pedalboard. A single row board of drives and any pre-amp stuff would be easy to hook up and tear down. But for actual pedalboard mounting it’s huge.

Last edited:
It's weird joining this forum, going to the Digital and Modelling Sub, and seeing the same cat fights you see on TGP, about the same topics. I wonder why that is?

It's gear folks, not a series of human rights violations. Yeesh.
I think the difference is MOST of us take it all as fun ribbing, The Other Place you’d swear someone stole someone’s retirement fund when they point out something they may not like about a product. Although I’m guess another thread here got locked due to some skin wearing thin, but whatevers.

View attachment 29339

The FM3 isn't much bigger than the Quad Cortex.

Yeah I owned them both at the same time, and the FM3 is also about an inch deeper, but it’s essentially the same footprint.

LT just country hopped with an FM3 on a pedalboard (gasp) but I’m yet to figure out how he managed to take on such a burden and still maintain that gloriously flowing mane. :ROFLMAO:

It's weird joining this forum, going to the Digital and Modelling Sub, and seeing the same cat fights you see on TGP, about the same topics. I wonder why that is?

It's gear folks, not a series of human rights violations. Yeesh.
The difference is you don’t have heavy handed mods
Bans , Citations and warnings issued because someone does not like something that was said , it’s a safe space and also we don’t have a lot of trolls or people getting threads locked deliberately

So theres that

Last edited:
Seems like a waste of space to put it on a board… just set it next to the board if using other pedals with it. Modular. It is its own pedalboard. A single row board of drives and any pre-amp stuff would be easy to hook up and tear down. But for actual pedalboard mounting it’s huge.
That’s how I use it. I lay down a piece of yoga mat and throw down the FM3 and EV-2. Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back