• Unsliced Bread

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but they‘re all full of poop.
oscar isaac eating GIF

Yeah my other guess other than joining the small/nano size segment is just a delay + reverb pedal - They do have the Reverb software plugin so there's a bit of precedence - and Fractal's reverbs have been very good for a while now.

It's weird joining this forum, going to the Digital and Modelling Sub, and seeing the same cat fights you see on TGP, about the same topics. I wonder why that is?

It's gear folks, not a series of human rights violations. Yeesh.

The real difference is this place has a better sense of humor, much stronger GIF game, and far less censorship / heavy-handed moderation.

Other than that, yeah pretty much the same petty bickering as elsewhere on the internet. But c’mon isn’t that why we come to a gear forum anyway..

James Franco GIF

Why don't we go even smaller, Pico FM?
Femto FM sounds even cooler but needs a microscope head piece to see and step on the footswitch with the point of a pointy shoe.
I'm not opposed to smaller, but I'm against mis-application of prefixes. the nanocortex is still a very macro device. pico and femto get down to sub-atomic dimensional scales.

Signed - Richard

keeping up appearances 90s GIF

Dreaming now...

It's the much requested FAS power amp, but this one contains an Impedance Analyzer, measures the speaker impedence of an attached cab and sends that information to the Axe-Fx, so that the modelled power amp interaction is perfectly matched.

I'd defo buy that.

Andy Wood said 'my presets'.
Preset = pre-amp, pwr amp, IR, and pre and post FX model blocks.
Kinda makes it a player at least which means lots of slots but how many amps and FX on board?
And how much editing capabilities, MIDI, I/O capabilities?

FM3 sets the current bar size and cost wise to get a big chunk of the Fractal experience.
Assuming smaller and less expensive the real question is not what's it gonna have but what's going to be removed from an FM3.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back