FM3 Mark II Turbo announced

I think most people that complain about the upgrade aren’t actually upset about obsolescence, they’re upset that now they feel like they don’t have the latest and greatest. If I’m being honest with myself, that’s the impetus for a lot of my desire to get new gear.

I think most people that complain about the upgrade aren’t actually upset about obsolescence, they’re upset that now they feel like they don’t have the latest and greatest. If I’m being honest with myself, that’s the impetus for a lot of my desire to get new gear.
Someone buying the FM3 Turbo may have the latest, but it’s certainly not the greatest. So what then? 😂 us FM3 and FM9 owners are still plebs.

Thing that surprised me the most is they are out of Plaistow NH now. I used to play the Crows Nest there a lot. Wonder when they moved from Taxachsusetts. I know the one time I spoke with Cliff in person, I think they were in Bedford MA.

New updated model - a bit better all round ..... same price ( I think ? )

All good I would have thought ... as in zero to complain about ... nothing but positive move I would have thought :idk

Ben

I think most people that complain about the upgrade aren’t actually upset about obsolescence, they’re upset that now they feel like they don’t have the latest and greatest.
Curb Your Enthusiasm Bingo GIF by Jason Clarke

Thing that surprised me the most is they are out of Plaistow NH now. I used to play the Crows Nest there a lot. Wonder when they moved from Taxachsusetts. I know the one time I spoke with Cliff in person, I think they were in Bedford MA.

Haverhill, if I remember right. It was a few years back and I wouldn’t be surprised if Mass taxes played a role in that! It’s not exactly a long drive from one state to the other! Cliff’s lucky he’s a bit west of 95 or each time I flew up there I’d be showing up at the Fractal HQ to be an annoying turd every time I go up to see my buds.

Haverhill, if I remember right. It was a few years back and I wouldn’t be surprised if Mass taxes played a role in that! It’s not exactly a long drive from one state to the other! Cliff’s lucky he’s a bit west of 95 or each time I flew up there I’d be showing up at the Fractal HQ to be an annoying turd every time I go up to see my buds.

Yeah Haverhill and Plaistow are pretty much right next to each other. I think I was thinking of Segway. I had a friend who was an engineer for them for a long time.

Can’t decide

s01e08 GIF

Or

Dance Dancing GIF
Thinking about it meself. Tried the FM9 non Turbo. Chance to downsize...hmmm. I'd have to sell the Helix LT to stay within the spending limit my wife has put on me. Would be my luck they'd be sold out by the time I get the money together. Decisions, decisions...

Thinking about it meself. Tried the FM9 non Turbo. Chance to downsize...hmmm. I'd have to sell the Helix LT to stay within the spending limit my wife has put on me. Would be my luck they'd be sold out by the time I get the money together. Decisions, decisions...

I had an AxeFX in the cart a few weeks back and did the whole game of how close can I get my finger to the order button without ordering. :ROFLMAO: It’s one of life’s great mysteries why I haven’t tried a Fractal of any sort yet. Especially considering I’m at the edge of sanity looking at the Boss GM800 to throw down some wicked harp solos. :facepalm At only 1.57 Stomps I probably should give the FM3 more thought.

I had an AxeFX in the cart a few weeks back and did the whole game of how close can I get my finger to the order button without ordering. :ROFLMAO: It’s one of life’s great mysteries why I haven’t tried a Fractal of any sort yet. Especially considering I’m at the edge of sanity looking at the Boss GM800 to throw down some wicked harp solos. :facepalm At only 1.57 Stomps I probably should give the FM3 more thought.
I Love It GIF

tumblr_mmmanyNeAg1qzwgfgo1_500.gif

Each day that goes by I get a little closer to ordering one. Just sold off a few things and got some cabbage burning a hole in my pocket. I'd definitely want to grab an FC-6 also though. 3 switches makes me squirm.

Back