FM3 Mark II Turbo announced

Giving this thread a little CPR to ask a timbuckian question (meaning I’m probably not gonna come close to actually pulling the trigger), buuuuuuuuuuuuuut:

Fractal is currently closing out the OG (w/ headphone) FM3 for $899. Would I be missing out on much for the $200 savings?

Giving this thread a little CPR to ask a timbuckian question (meaning I’m probably not gonna come close to actually pulling the trigger), buuuuuuuuuuuuuut:

RN Fractal is currently closing out the OG (w/ headphone) FM3 for $899. Would I be missing out on much for the $200 savings?

In my opinion, probably not. I have an original FM3 (headphone model) and an Axe 3 MkII. The FM3 requires a more careful approach with signal chains, but I have never had a situation where I wished it had a bit more horsepower. having said that, I’m an old school classic rocker that uses traditional signal chains, so I never do anything really crazy with either unit.

Fractal is currently closing out the OG (w/ headphone) FM3 for $899. Would I be missing out on much for the $200 savings?

FM3 Turtle Edition gang unite!

Turtle Sneaking Out GIF by Curiosity Stream

Back