Fender Tone Master Pro: Episode IV - A New Hope

Yeah, all this stuff is from the June firmware update. There's been a few fixes since this release but no new models or anything. Apparently they're on track to doing a big fw release every 6 months or so. Odd the video is framed this way when its June content.

Version Information 6/3/2024
Tone Master Pro Firmware – v1.3.74

-Amp Models-
▪ ‘62 Princeton
▪ ‘65 Deluxe Reverb Blonde NBC (No Bright Cap)
▪ Solo 100 Overdrive
▪ Tangerine RV53

-Cab Models-
▪ 1x10 ’62 Princeton C10R
▪ 1x12 ‘62 Princeton CS
▪ 4x12 Solo G12
▪ 4x12 Freeman Greenback
▪ 4x12 Bassbreaker V30
▪ 4x12 Tangerine V30
▪ 4x12 British V30
▪ 4x12 British G65

-Effect Models-
▪ Super Drive
▪ Rocket Man
▪ Big Apple Fuzz
▪ Little Rock Phaser
▪ Analog Delay
▪ EchoTank
▪ Reverse Nebula Reverb
▪ Filtron
▪ Enigma Filter

Are you able to save model defaults on the TMP? So every time you add a specific model to the grid (DMM, tubescreamer, fender twin etc) it defaults to specific settings? The QC has this, which is cool.

I think the TMP having block favorites is nice. I think every platform should allow you to set, at the model level, the default values when a block is added and have favorites.

Are you able to save model defaults on the TMP? So every time you add a specific model to the grid (DMM, tubescreamer, fender twin etc) it defaults to specific settings? The QC has this, which is cool.

I think the TMP having block favorites is nice. I think every platform should allow you to set, at the model level, the default values when a block is added and have favorites.
Yeah you can, they show up like this

1727914920602.png

Yeah, all this stuff is from the June firmware update. There's been a few fixes since this release but no new models or anything. Apparently they're on track to doing a big fw release every 6 months or so. Odd the video is framed this way when its June content.

Version Information 6/3/2024
Tone Master Pro Firmware – v1.3.74

-Amp Models-
▪ ‘62 Princeton
▪ ‘65 Deluxe Reverb Blonde NBC (No Bright Cap)
▪ Solo 100 Overdrive
▪ Tangerine RV53

-Cab Models-
▪ 1x10 ’62 Princeton C10R
▪ 1x12 ‘62 Princeton CS
▪ 4x12 Solo G12
▪ 4x12 Freeman Greenback
▪ 4x12 Bassbreaker V30
▪ 4x12 Tangerine V30
▪ 4x12 British V30
▪ 4x12 British G65

-Effect Models-
▪ Super Drive
▪ Rocket Man
▪ Big Apple Fuzz
▪ Little Rock Phaser
▪ Analog Delay
▪ EchoTank
▪ Reverse Nebula Reverb
▪ Filtron
▪ Enigma Filter
its super odd to repost the JUNE update with todays date , hopefully they have another update soon with new amp and effects

Yeah you can, they show up like this

View attachment 29930

Can you save the default settings on the Solo 100 instance and not just the favorite listed under it?

The QC allows you to save the default. It would be awesome if you could save a default and then have like a favorite drop down once you have the model open.

In either event this is still cool Fender. Particularly for blocks like delay, reverb, and modulation where you may have 5-6 different settings you’d use depending on how ambient your wanting to go, or how much gain you using in that patch etc.

Can you save the default settings on the Solo 100 instance and not just the favorite listed under it?

The QC allows you to save the default. It would be awesome if you could save a default and then have like a favorite drop down once you have the model open.

In either event this is still cool Fender. Particularly for blocks like delay, reverb, and modulation where you may have 5-6 different settings you’d use depending on how ambient your wanting to go, or how much gain you using in that patch etc.
I just tried nudging stock settings and then deleting/replacing it to see if it would remember... just defaults to their values. I'd say there's no other way than saving a block preset, cant see a way to change defaults. Would be kinda nice but they have so many things to tighten up that even having the presets is a win at this stage. It's actually pretty elegant compared to a bunch of other clunky things they have going on that will hopefully get streamlined.

I just tried nudging stock settings and then deleting/replacing it to see if it would remember... just defaults to their values. I'd say there's no other way than saving a block preset, cant see a way to change defaults. Would be kinda nice but they have so many things to tighten up that even having the presets is a win at this stage. It's actually pretty elegant compared to a bunch of other clunky things they have going on that will hopefully get streamlined.

Onboard favorites are cool either way.

I’d love for FAS to allow us to save the defaults on each type.

If Fender is reading add it to the list too! :ROFLMAO:

Really bizarre they released that video now. There is no update.

I wonder if someone in marketing accidentally entered the wrong date when they scheduled the release of that video

Back