Fender Tone Master Pro: Episode IV - A New Hope

I have to admit, part of me was kind of hoping to struggle with getting the ‘80s metal tones for Rock of Ages out of the TMP and use that as an excuse to switch rigs… but I’m liking the tones I’m getting!

The jcm800 model might have serious flaws, but it’s working for the ‘80s metal thing. The SD-1 and DS-1 work well with it too!

My biggest gripe about the TMP so far is the culture surrounding this thing.

I suggested it would be nice to be able to adjust the bright cap on some models like the Plexi and the response I got back was that everyone hopes Fender never does that because it would destroy the purity of the design since the whole purpose of the TMP is simplicity and not needing to even see controls like that.

:wat

My biggest gripe about the TMP so far is the culture surrounding this thing.

I suggested it would be nice to be able to adjust the bright cap on some models like the Plexi and the response I got back was that everyone hopes Fender never does that because it would destroy the purity of the design since the whole purpose of the TMP is simplicity and not needing to even see controls like that.

:wat
Every Device Has A Cult.

I don't get it ..it's weird.

I have to admit, part of me was kind of hoping to struggle with getting the ‘80s metal tones for Rock of Ages out of the TMP and use that as an excuse to switch rigs… but I’m liking the tones I’m getting!

The jcm800 model might have serious flaws, but it’s working for the ‘80s metal thing. The SD-1 and DS-1 work well with it too!

Game Show Wof GIF by ABC Network

:LOL:

That sounds like a mnemonic device, but I can’t think of what it could stand for :rofl

It’s true, it’s so weird how these cultures start to develop among groups of users of a common device.

In a culture with few lasting foundations for people to source meaning in, other than
consumerism, it makes perfect sense that we could find meaning and significance in life
to an allegiance to what we purchase and attach to ourselves as figures of identity making.

In a sense, we are all constantly taking part in an effort to brand ourselves. Or get "branded"
unwittingly.

comedy central branding GIF

In a culture with few lasting foundations for people to source meaning in, other than
consumerism, it makes perfect sense that we could find meaning and significance in life
to an allegiance to what we purchase and attach to ourselves as figures of identity making.

In a sense, we are all constantly taking part in an effort to brand ourselves. Or get "branded"
unwittingly.

That way, lays lunacy ..fark that shit!😝

unwittingly.

Very insightful and true… but also very deep and heavy for a Friday morning before work :hmm

:grin

unwittingly.

michael jackson pepsi GIF

Back