Everyone is sleeping when I’m here…

Wow. I haven't seen snus in real life since... I dunno... 1986? I forgot that it was a thing!
Its more culture than a “thing” I think :LOL:. Snus is very common and ever since smoking got banned from….everywhere, snus usage probably has gone up a lot. It used to be a male thing, but nowadays both men and woman use snus.

There’s also more “woman friendly” snus… like smaller slim pouches that tastes and smell like fruits and mint and whatever and they don’t get that weird bulge under the lip when using it.

This also led towards a development of “all white” snus, which is tobacco free but has nicotine. Aaaaand now there’s even nicotine free snus. They instead are aiming at the energy drink crowd, adding vitamins and exhilarant stuff.

When I was younger I used the real deal snus, which is a freaking mess you bake with your fingers and put under the lip… it’s nasty, but nasty is cool when you’re a teen.
Been using pouches since then..

Is Snus like “snuff” here in the states? A little pinch between the cheek and gum?

(I’m not a tobacco user of any kind…so ignorant of this stuff…)

Is Snus like “snuff” here in the states? A little pinch between the cheek and gum?

(I’m not a tobacco user of any kind…so ignorant of this stuff…)
I guess.. but it’s not a pinch, those who use “loose” snus, they kinda make a little ball, some like to bake it hard and some take a chunk between the thumb and index finger and shove it up under the upper lip.
Snus pouches are like mini tea bags that you put under the lip.

I think “snuff” is very dry and kinda like powder. Snus is more moist/damp and have more texture to it.

F0383FF9-5ADE-4E04-A9DE-59B9CEC3611F.jpeg

Olde story time…

Long long ago, in a land not so far away, Gavin McInnes was interviewing Tucker Carlson. He noticed Carlson chewing away at Nicorette gum furiously, as they spoke together.

Then Gavin asked Tucker, “How much do chew in a week?”

Tucker replied, about $300 per week.

Shocked, Gavin quickly calculated $1200 a month. Incredulously, he asked Tucker is that right?

Tucker Carlson: “What’s your price for happiness?“

Olde story time…

Long long ago, in a land not so far away, Gavin McInnes was interviewing Tucker Carlson. He noticed Carlson chewing away at Nicorette gum furiously, as they spoke together.

Then Gavin asked Tucker, “How much do chew in a week?”

Tucker replied, about $300 per week.

Shocked, Gavin quickly calculated $1200 a month. Incredulously, he asked Tucker is that right?

Tucker Carlson: “What’s your price for happiness?“
That’s a lot haha! Nicorette is expensive… I think most people where I live prefer to use the new modern tobacco free nicotine pouches, which come in various flavors and bla bla.

Personally I’m not ready to lay off nicotine… or so my wife say (I don’t remember that time I tried to quit… it’s a rejected memory). A price for happiness I guess :rofl

Are you pulling an all-nighter right now Swede?

Ugh… just 6 hours sleep… that way to little for me. Damn cat also starts screaming around 05:30. Tonight I’m going to sleep when the kids are… or maybe I’ll try what the one inch difference between my metro 16 and “other brand” pedalboard does for a midi cable and a 9v plug… but that would keep me up until midnight again.

Back