Do Something - Season Two - Week thrEEE!

Iron1

Shredder
TGF Recording Artist
Great start to season two! Here's what's going on so far:

Regular weekly/bi-weekly challenge:

@Iron1 - 2
@TravisG406 - 3
@FuzzyAce - 6!!
@Alex Kenivel - 1
@Whizzinby - 1
@mbenigni - 1
@megametal7 - 1
@DrewJD82 - 1
@Moondog Wily - 1
@EveryoneElse - slackers

That's 17 pieces of music that didn't exist prior to this challenge. Way to go!

The rest of TGF combined: SLLLL-ack-ERRRSSSS

TGF Do Something Season Two BANDMATE CHAMPION:

>crickets<

Ok, time to get going with Week Three.

3bwviv.jpg

Season Two is off to a great start so far!

Congrats to all who have participated already!

For all the rules, reasons why the IRS will seize your gear for participating, how to win an authentic Revdrucifer autographed rimshot (now with added Taco Bell seasoning)., directions to the nearest clinic that will point and gasp at your GTD (*gear transmitted diseases) and other such non-existent musings, please refer to the Week One thread.

So far I'm frittering away week three trying to fix all the mistakes in my week two submission. :facepalm

If they haven't been interludes, most of my entries lately haven't been very polished. If I took the time to do all of that I would be able to push something out with the three hours of energetic spare time I have per week.

If they haven't been interludes, most of my entries lately haven't been very polished. If I took the time to do all of that I would be able to push something out with the three hours of energetic spare time I have per week.
Your version of “ not very polished “ as well as everyone else’s who participate here are much different than what I can come up with 😳

Thoroughly frustrated, but sometimes you just gotta let go. :ROFLMAO: Desperately needed some volume automation when the distorted guitars come in, but I don't have the energy to figure that out. There is some weird volume swell in one part, so I had to cut that part down in half to save my sanity. (Nothing like a late edit!) Dr. Dre levels of bass in my car, thinner in the room, don't want to try to reconcile it. And the obligatory, F U Soundcloud.

Thoroughly frustrated, but sometimes you just gotta let go. :ROFLMAO: Desperately needed some volume automation when the distorted guitars come in, but I don't have the energy to figure that out. There is some weird volume swell in one part, so I had to cut that part down in half to save my sanity. (Nothing like a late edit!) Dr. Dre levels of bass in my car, thinner in the room, don't want to try to reconcile it. And the obligatory, F U Soundcloud.

That doesn't sound like Top Gun??:grin

I like the groove!

Good one! I really like the shift to the distorted guitars just shy of 2 minutes!!

Back